• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Tweet From A Twatter

between the bridges

All depends what area you're going into mo chara, if you're going on "orange business" you could try; "Spell paras?"
Just up to meet some friends and hold a fleg protest at free derry gable end corner, do you fancy a pint after?

Swords Hoopster

Nothing negative, I meant it in general terms. I don't know who you are so "you might be many things"!
Only yankin' your chain mate. I AM many things uncomplimentary for sure!

Just up to meet some friends and hold a fleg protest at free derry gable end corner, do you fancy a pint after?
Now you're tallkin' Jeff. Sounds like a party that.

InsideImDancing

Sounds like a plan, I hear the Bogside inn has reopened, we'll bring our flegs, they're all pansies in there anyway.

vivabrigada

tiocfaidh

Sorry guys i thought twats tweeting on twatter were headline news? my mistake! anyway i am heading up to stroke city this weekend does any one have a humorous pun regarding the paras i can use...
I'll be there Saturday night myself. I'll buy you a pint at Tracys. That's your spot in Doire, right?

between the bridges

I'll be there Saturday night myself. I'll buy you a pint at Tracys. That's your spot in Doire, right?
Never heard of it...

and where's Tracy's? does dick still own it...

pippakin

McElduff IRA security tweet

Following on from Fermanagh MLA Phil the flan Flanagan's tweet that the 95% protestant village of Clabby was a 'blackhole' (for phone coverage) it seems SF Have finally accepted (what the census and polls confirm) they are a Joke party...
Disappointed in you btb a shinner being a shameless tool is not news. News is when you find one who isn't.

between the bridges

SF/IRA Councillor labeling Marty a murderer, shackin, will he sue...

between the bridges

Phil flan at it again...

T

Thomas_.

Gerry has called:

On Wednesday, hours after the tweet was posted, a Sinn Fein statement said Mr Molloy “apologised for any offence my post caused to Paudie McGahon or any victim of abuse”.

“I hope that justice is served and the appropriate support delivered to Mr McGahon,” it added.

“Sinn Fein’s priority is to support victims of abuse, whether that abuse is historical or contemporary and we will support victims in their efforts to get truth and justice.
But more to the point, the other man is right:

In a statement released today Mr McCrea said “if an MP anywhere else in the United Kingdom described such a programme as ‘a load of rubbish’ they would be considering their position”.
The Sinn Féiner won´t step down, but still holding the moral high ground. Far from normal procedures, by SF standards.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies