Tweet From A Twatter

Paddyc

Yes I see that now. He acted alone in attacking the funeral himself. That's not in disrepute.

Weapons wouldn't of been hard to come by during the troubles.

Who brought them into NI? Your guess is as good as mine as to the origin. Although you will undoubtedly point subjectively your finger at something or someone.

Who let michael know about the reduced police presence is unknown. It could of been word had slipped out that there was to be a reduced police presence at Republican funerals. That may well have been common knowledge amongst police circles, from there it would of became common knowledge.

That was what you wanted wasn't it? That was the result of the funeral NOT being policed. Oh how you need us when it's for your own benefiting.

ASFAIK he got the bus. I don't know who was waiting to take him away.
Must try harder....

The weapons came from a stash controlled by Ulster Resistance - Paisley's pals.

He used a Browning pistol and soviet grenades that were part of the weapons shipped in by FRU agent Brian Nelson. He was also given a Ruger .357 magnum revolver, which (surprise, surprise) was a standard issue RUC sidearm.

The information about the police presence wasn't made public, but Michael who claims that he was driven from the arms stash by a RUC officer, knew all about it.

The people attending the funeral had caught up with Stone and were proceeding to beat the s**t out of him when he was rescued by his pals in the RUC. In the meantime, a white van which had been waiting just about where Stone was due to escape from the cemetery drove off to be replaced by a bunch of land rovers.

Yeah, nothing to see here, right......

Craigmore..

Must try harder....

The weapons came from a stash controlled by Ulster Resistance - Paisley's pals.

He used a Browning pistol and soviet grenades that were part of the weapons shipped in by FRU agent Brian Nelson. He was also given a Ruger .357 magnum revolver, which (surprise, surprise) was a standard issue RUC sidearm.

The information about the police presence wasn't made public, but Michael who claims that he was driven from the arms stash by a RUC officer, knew all about it.

The people attending the funeral had caught up with Stone and were proceeding to beat the s**t out of him when he was rescued by his pals in the RUC. In the meantime, a white van which had been waiting just about where Stone was due to escape from the cemetery drove off to be replaced by a bunch of land rovers.

Yeah, nothing to see here, right......
Conspiracy theories abound!

wouldn't you say the IRA were involved in Kingsmills after the Skinny bastard was caught with the murder weapon? Oh no. Doesn't fit into your narrative.

Can you prove any of this beyond reasonable doubt from just reading off the propaganda page of an phoblaght..

The decision not to police the funeral was not classified information. And besides, From the time the funeral started to the start of the attack would of been a considerable amount of time. Enough time to formulate an attack.

The mourners could of killed him in the time it took the landrovers to arrive. Stone was seriously injured when he was caught but fought back against his pursuers.

pippakin

Long time no hear Pip!
How's that mental blog of yours?
It still there, as if you didn't know...I still write occasionally but I don't trust the readership or Wordpress. I guess when I get a new home and a new laptop the fur will really fly...

pippakin

Michael Stone is innocent!.......idiot...
Michael Stone has several times proven himself to have serious mental health problems what excuse does any member of the IRA or their supporters have for their barbaric behaviour? At least twice seriously deranged IRA scum have got all dressed up in kinky overalls to kidnap and slowly torture men to death. Don't tell me anything bearing the unmistakable signature of homosexual sadistic sex orgies is sane. I mean even what was left of the victims was naked.

pippakin

How are you ever going to get a job, if you can't read properly...Michael Stone murdered people at a funeral, contrary to pipsqueak's claim...how's your claim going these days...due a sanction, eh...
Michael Stone shot people attending a scum funeral. Two British soldiers were tortured and murdered by IRA scum merely for being in the vicinity of an IRA scum funeral. There is no comparison between Stone and the barbaric, savage filth who murdered the soldiers

Se0samh

Michael Stone has several times proven himself to have serious mental health problems what excuse does any member of the IRA or their supporters have for their barbaric behaviour? At least twice seriously deranged IRA scum have got all dressed up in kinky overalls to kidnap and slowly torture men to death. Don't tell me anything bearing the unmistakable signature of homosexual sadistic sex orgies is sane. I mean even what was left of the victims was naked.

Deflect as much as you like, your post was untrue...knowingly so, which makes you a liar...

Mickeymac

Pipsqueak just back for a while, 'cos its little b log is stuck...;)

Pips is a real saddo, remember him /her from the past........one real piece of work sir who has learned nothing from much free education from myself and others in the past.

pippakin

Check the number of heavily disguised responses I am allergic to anonymous, thugs, bullies and liars Been there in fact its what started my strong distrust of the Irish, what I thought would be bound to be a bunch of college brats turned out to be half a dozen well known Irish journalists and their filthy Irish friends and admirers. If the Irish ever deserved sympathy they lost it that unforgettable evening

Last edited:

Se0samh

Check the number of heavily disguised responses I am allergic to anonymous, thugs, bullies and liars
The truth apparently, which means you are allergic to yourself...how's that working out for you...sometimes I write a little joke...:lol:

Mickeymac

Check the number of heavily disguised responses I am allergic to anonymous, thugs, bullies and liars Been there in fact its what started my strong distrust of the Irish, what I thought would be bound to be a bunch of college brats turned out to be half a dozen well known Irish journalists and their filthy Irish friends and admirers. If the Irish ever deserved sympathy they lost it that unforgettable evening

Oh Boy:D

mac tíre

I spoke too soon, Craigy. THIS is my favourite unionist now.

pippakin

The truth apparently, which means you are allergic to yourself...how's that working out for you...sometimes I write a little joke...:lol:
I know you read the blog the truth is you're probably completely stuffed for anything to write on your own blog now that I've stopped doing your thinking for you.

I was used to the number of times the subjects I wrote about suddenly appeared in other blogs but I didn't like or respect it. It showed what a small and criminal world blogging is. Only look at Gawker, their excuse for publishing an illegally taken picture was 'you can only see a bit of his penis'. Fortunately Gawker is down the toilet it was so fond of its a pity its owner isn't there too, but he's probably filling a 'new' blog with obscene crap

Mickeymac

I spoke too soon, Craigy. THIS is my favourite unionist now.

No need for anti onionist propaganda when you have AH's within onionism doing it all by themselves.......note the "filthy Irish" comments in it's post.:lol:

mac tíre

I know you read the blog the truth is you're probably completely stuffed for anything to write on your own blog now that I've stopped doing your thinking for you.

I was used to the number of times the subjects I wrote about suddenly appeared in other blogs but I didn't like or respect it. It showed what a small and criminal world blogging is. Only look at Gawker, their excuse for publishing an illegally taken picture was 'you can only see a bit of his penis'. Fortunately Gawker is down the toilet it was so fond of its a pity its owner isn't there too, but he's probably filling a 'new' blog with obscene crap
In a few short posts today you have almost made Ratio seem rational.

I'd love to see Ratio and Pippy battle it out in a thread. Psychedelic, Man.

Sword of Gideon

No need for anti onionist propaganda when you have AH's within onionism doing it all by themselves.......note the "filthy Irish" comments in it's post.:lol:
Welcome back from your holiday, are you still proud of what you and other USA citizens have paid for?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies