• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Tweet From A Twatter

Se0samh

I know you read the blog the truth is you're probably completely stuffed for anything to write on your own blog now that I've stopped doing your thinking for you.

I was used to the number of times the subjects I wrote about suddenly appeared in other blogs but I didn't like or respect it. It showed what a small and criminal world blogging is. Only look at Gawker, their excuse for publishing an illegally taken picture was 'you can only see a bit of his penis'. Fortunately Gawker is down the toilet it was so fond of its a pity its owner isn't there too, but he's probably filling a 'new' blog with obscene crap

Why would I want a proven liar to do my thinking for me...:confused:...how are you getting along with your Indian friends these days...do you dislike everyone or just those nationalities/races/religions beginning with the letter I.....are the Italians next...Iranians...Ivorians...then again you don't like Europeans either....poor little pipsqueak....surrounded by enemies...:cool:

Se0samh

Is this what sane and sensible folk do/ and you and your fellow country people paid for?

A terrible thing, I used to be sat in front of it every time I was lifted for a "P" check....no-one could ever say why there no pictures of victims of the Shankill Butchers though, or child victims of the BA, or RUC...why would that be do you think...

Paddyc

Conspiracy theories abound!

wouldn't you say the IRA were involved in Kingsmills after the Skinny bastard was caught with the murder weapon? Oh no. Doesn't fit into your narrative.

Can you prove any of this beyond reasonable doubt from just reading off the propaganda page of an phoblaght..

The decision not to police the funeral was not classified information. And besides, From the time the funeral started to the start of the attack would of been a considerable amount of time. Enough time to formulate an attack.

The mourners could of killed him in the time it took the landrovers to arrive. Stone was seriously injured when he was caught but fought back against his pursuers.
There you go putting words in people’s mouths again. I've condemned Kingsmills in the strongest possible terms so yet again, must try harder...

Prove what? That the weapons used were imported by Brian Nelson? This is long established fact my dear boy.

The decision to minimize the police presence was kept secret. This is also established fact.

Stone claims to have been told there would be a minimal police presence. He also claims that an RUC officer drove him away from the arms dump. Do you think he is a columnist for An Poblacht in his spare time?

Stone was chased down by unarmed men who proceeded to beat the s**t out of him. He was being bundled into a car to be taken away to his doom when his buddies in the RUC came to his rescue in numbers. Again, this is also established fact.

You seem to have a difficulty with facts when they don’t fit your narrative.

Must try harder.

raetsel

Any truth in the rumour that Ian Óg has been suspended from Twitter after posting some nonsense the other day about Jimmy Savile being a "Remain" supporter despite being dead since 2011?
Like his party leader, that eejit seems to be entirely incapable of staying out of trouble...............................:lol:

LAD on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/ianpaisleymp?lang=en

Talk Back

Any truth in the rumour that Ian Óg has been suspended from Twitter after posting some nonsense the other day about Jimmy Savile being a "Remain" supporter despite being dead since 2011?
Like his party leader, that eejit seems to be entirely incapable of staying out of trouble...............................:lol:

LAD on Twitter:
No doubt about it, but Unionists trapped in Ireland are great for an aul laugh :lol:

GDPR

LAD on Twitter:
He has disappeared from twitter, but he has done this before. It wouldn't be the first time he said something stupid and then had to lie low for a while. The last Savile reference he made that raised eyebrows was when Andrew Marr was photographed kissing another BBC journo after some Xmas party, I think.

Paisley fulminated that the BBC's culture had not changed since Savile. Like a true Free Presbyterian, incapable of distinguishing between child abuse and a drunken consensual kiss between adults.

raetsel

Suspended from Westminster, suspended by the DUP, and now suspended from Twitter?
He seems to revel in landing himself in trouble and running around with a regularly slapped arse, unlike Arlene, who just possesses a face that looks like one................

theloner

I think Paisley is an even worse person than Malachi O'Doherty. There, I said it.

raetsel

Another idiot politician lands himself in hot water with an entirely gratuitous, defamatory brainfart.
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/unionist-councillor-must-pRepublic of Ireland footballer James McClean is to receive damages from a Belfast councillor who falsely referred to him as a "super Provo", the High Court heard today. ay-james-mcclean-damages-over-super-provo-comment-37909068.html
Republic of Ireland footballer James McClean is to receive damages from a Belfast councillor who falsely referred to him as a "super Provo", the High Court heard today.
Ulster Unionist Party representative Chris McGimpsey has also issued an unreserved apology for unfounded comments made "in the heat of the moment" on a radio programme.

death or glory

Well at least he apologised, but we all know what he meant.

Mickeymac

Given the well documented generosity of James, I bet some of the poor and vulnerable folk in the six counties will benefit from the awarded damages Mr. McClean receives........wonderful guy.