• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Two college students, dead, by using a makeshift brazier, in Greece.


root for solidarity

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
370
...and of the rest of their roommates two are in critical condition and one is now out of danger.

It happened yesterday in the city of Larissa, Thessaly. Yesterday afternoon a friend visiting the students was getting no response after continuously ringing at their door. Eventually the landlady opened the door, and they found two of the students dead and the other three unconscious. The five roommates where using a makeshift brazier made out of a cut up water boiler (heater) in order to keep themselves warm...

sources:
Νεκροί από μαγκάλι στη Λάρισα | Eλλάδα | Ελευθεροτυπία
Λάρισα: Τραγωδία με σπουδαστές που προσπάθησαν να ζεσταθούν με μαγκάλι | 902.gr
Τραγωδία από μαγκάλι στη Λάρισα | Larissanet.gr - H Hλεκτρονική Εφημερίδα της Λάρισας
Íåêñïß áðü ìáãêÜëé óôç ËÜñéóá | åëëÜäá | MEGA TV: MEGA ÃÅÃÏÍÏÔÁ
All in Greek. You have to do the google translate thing.
 



New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top