Two Houses Gutted By Loyalist Culture in Belfast.

death or glory

You just made all that up, Doggy Dog. Enjoy your twelfth.
Strawberry,
for real, I cheated a bit and used google maps.

the bit about WKD, I guessedamated.

death or glory

FYI: The dispute at Twaddel is still underway.... as is the one at Drumcree.....
McFly,
you're getting an expert at stating the obvious, that's twice in one day.
Pity you aren't so good at producing real facts to back up your questioning of other posters.

theloner

FYI: The dispute at Twaddel is still underway.... as is the one at Drumcree.....
Did you see the sad bastards delaying leaving the barrier for 11 minutes to show the Peelers who is boss.

You could actually see the PSNI laughing at their brave stand. It reminded us all of the sacrifice made by the men of the Somme a century ago. :D

The Nal

Why are they burning tricolours in 2016?

death or glory

Did you see the sad bastards delaying leaving the barrier for 11 minutes to show the Peelers who is boss.

You could actually see the PSNI laughing at their brave stand. It reminded us all of the sacrifice made by the men of the Somme a century ago. :D
keep up the peaceful protests lads.

death or glory

Why are they burning tricolours in 2016?
Trickler still associated by a lot within PUL community in NI as being associated with IRA.
Hope this helps.

hollandia

Trickler still associated by a lot within PUL community in NI as being associated with IRA.
Hope this helps.
And the fact you refuse to spell it correctly indicates you are of the same level of intelligence.

McSlaggart

Nothing tops the 2 Orange men who ran the 5K in omagh this year. Dressed in full outfit with bowler hat people was laughing thinking it was a comic outfit. Apparently they was serious. The order is one (incompetent) tragic comic outfit built on sectarianism.

Irish-Rationalist

These asinine house owners build their ramshackle abodes too close to the bonfires every year. Then when they get burnt down, what do they do? Have them repaired or re-built on the same spot, only to get burned down again the following year. I blame the house owners.

Cultyer. Herteej.

theloner

These asinine house owners build their ramshackle abodes too close to the bonfires every year. Then when they get burnt down, what do they do? Have them repaired or re-built on the same spot, only to get burned down again the following year. I blame the house owners.

Cultyer. Herteej.
Actually I blame the Housing Executive.

Irish-Rationalist

Actually I blame the Housing Executive.
Perhaps I should have made it more obvious that I wasn't being serious.

Laughter on the twalfth - it's the best medicine.

Glaucon

"Scientists are making things up" - Flegger on the Nolan Show dismissing the harmful pollution caused by burning tyres.
When have "the people" ever been troubled by silly things like science and logic? :oops:

Mickeymac

A row of terraced houses caught fire close to one of the huge loyalist bonfires in the name of culture. Two homes adjacent to the Hopewell Square bonfire in Belfast's Shankill Road were gutted when a blaze broke out on the roofs of the terrace at around 1am. At least one other house was damaged. The stupid home owners should have known better when buying their house and that the lower Shankill is a cultural haven where even bricks and mortar won't get in the way of unionist culture and 11th night fun!

The total number of call-outs received by the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service overnight was up on last year.
Of the 123 calls between 9pm and 1am, 42 were bonfire-related. At 16 of those callouts, firefighters had to actively intervene.

If only they had have listened to the advice of a unionist caller to Talkback last year. Common sense would dictate that houses simply shouldn't be built next to bonfire sites. It's like an airport.

[video=youtube;h9K_hMsrwRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9K_hMsrwRA[/video]

Last year, homes near Chobham Street in east Belfast had to be evacuated over fears that the giant nearby bonfire could topple on to property. Tyres have been brought in by the UVF form Britain provide an extra sense of smell to the celebrations. What bonfire worth it's salt would be complete without the whiff of Pirelli's finest.

Don't fret homeless people of the Shankill. William of Orange was celebrated in style and the beats were parful! Maybe next year they could actually use the shell of your house for the pit. Good times.

Here's the video of the houses being burnt down.

Video: Shankill Road homes catch fire next to Bonfire - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Happy Holidays!

You simply could not make these AH's up.

Mickeymac

Pretty lame, petty, mean-spirited, and spiteful OP. The schadenfreude you are revelling in is pretty pathetic. For all you know the householders in this case may have been totally opposed to such "celebrations" but now find themselves homeless, and you think it's hilarious. Shame on you.

Don't shoot the messenger pal, ask why this bonfire was allowed by the powers that be.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies