Two leading Rabbis on the "Shoah"- very controversial.

GDPR

Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi is one of the leading and most popular Orthodox Rabbis in the United States and Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat is a respected Rabbi in Palestine- neither have anything to do with Neutra Karta and both support the existence of the Zionist project which makes this all the more shocking. Of course in my considered they go dangerously close to putting the unjust policies of the Hitlerites in an if not positive at least "understandable" light. However I think video disproves the claim of genuine anti-Semites that the number of Jews capable of sincere self-reflection is incredibly miniscule.

[video=youtube;C2utUSJM-50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50[/video]

Adrian_Wainer

Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi is one of the leading and most popular Orthodox Rabbis in the United States and Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat is a respected Rabbi in Palestine- neither have anything to do with Neutra Karta and both support the existence of the Zionist project which makes this all the more shocking. Of course in my considered they go dangerously close to putting the unjust policies of the Hitlerites in an if not positive at least "understandable" light. However I think video disproves the claim of genuine anti-Semites that the number of Jews capable of sincere self-reflection is incredibly miniscule.

[video=youtube;C2utUSJM-50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50[/video]
"However I think video disproves the claim of genuine anti-Semites that the number of Jews capable of sincere self-reflection is incredibly miniscule.",.

Are you claiming that the Jews deserved to be exterminated by Hitler?

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
The first section of the video seems to be an explanation that the Jews were disapproved of because of all the liberal anti-God communists among them. Presumably it goes on to the "logical conclusion" of that type of argument.

Hitler hated the Jews because they were anti-God. My sweet holy christ.

"We brought on ourselves." One of the rabbis literally said that.

This is what R&F considers "self-reflection".

Zoo.

At best.

Last edited:

Windowshopper

A few days ago it was deicide. Now this. This site has become a den for anti-Semitic loons.

GDPR

"However I think video disproves the claim of genuine anti-Semites that the number of Jews capable of sincere self-reflection is incredibly miniscule.",.

Are you claiming that the Jews deserved to be exterminated by Hitler?
Not at all. However it is a fact that the loudest Jewish voices people tend to hear most often seem to blame anti-Semitism solely on anyone but Jews which allows bad-willed anti-Semites to paint Jews as a people almost completely lacking in self reflection and fuelled by a combination of overweening arrogance and a paranoid victim mentality. I think the above video does something to undermine such impressions, which can only be a good thing no?

GDPR

The first section of the video seems to be an explanation that the Jews were disapproved of because of all the liberals among them. Presumably it goes on to the "logical conclusion" of that type of argument.

Zoo.

At best.
Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi is some lad isn't he? Oh how I would adore to be at a dinner party with him!

GDPR

The first section of the video seems to be an explanation that the Jews were disapproved of because of all the liberal anti-God communists among them. Presumably it goes on to the "logical conclusion" of that type of argument.

Hitler hated the Jews because they were anti-God. My sweet holy christ.

"We brought on ourselves." One of the rabbis literally said that.

This is what R&F considers "self-reflection".

Zoo.

At best.
Now, now...Look self-reflection is a good in and of itself however the results that emerge from it may not be so good because of other factors but it is always a step in the right direction. Do you not think the campaign to undermine Christianity but more particularly Catholicism in Germany in which Jews did they play a significant part was a factor in the excesses in of the Hitlerite regime (remember than Hitlerism was a far, far, far, far more Protestant than Catholic thing and the gruesome persecution of the Church under the Nazis)?

GDPR

Toland this thread was not aimed at you and your ilk but at those who have fallen into unjust anti-Semitism and it's purpose is to make them re-think their positions.

amsterdemmetje

A few days ago it was deicide. Now this. This site has become a den for anti-Semitic loons.
Yes it is nauseating to hear posters say it isn't Anti Semitic ,what other "Major "Political forum has at least 4 to 5 threads on Israel day in day out. Of course if you want 20 on the front page just head to Political Irish where the Sword Of Catherine ie the OPer is in daily cahoots with an assortment of Jew haters and Anti Semites especially Chief Neo Nazi Tadgh who most probably suggested this crap to the said OPer.

Malcolm Redfellow

Website
redfellow.blogspot.com
Twitter
mredfellow
Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi? I had to winnow the brain-cells, but isn't that the same bloke who reckons my grandson is being punished with autism for his crimes in a previous life?

former wesleyan

Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi? I had to winnow the brain-cells, but isn't that the same bloke who reckons my grandson is being punished with autism for his crimes in a previous life?
That was Glen Hoddle.

GDPR

Yes it is nauseating to hear posters say it isn't Anti Semitic ,what other "Major "Political forum has at least 4 to 5 threads on Israel day in day out. Of course if you want 20 on the front page just head to Political Irish where the Sword Of Catherine ie the OPer is in daily cahoots with an assortment of Jew haters and Anti Semites especially Chief Neo Nazi Tadgh who most probably suggested this crap to the said OPer.
Oh please moi un petit chemise bleue proletarienne....Yes I am SwordOfStCatherine over there (do you get the reference?- seeing as claim to have had Catholicism shoved down your throat you must) but no Tadgh who is no Neo-Nazi (I wouldn't even bother communicating at this stage in my life with such people) in no way inspired this thread. And yes I do think his attitude towards Jewry crosses the line into injustice at least on occasion however the Philo-Semitism of the OP seems to have completely gone over your head.

GDPR

the two guys on your video are clearly as bats in the attic as you are
Though there are masses of things we disagree I am personally very fond of Rabbi Yosef Mizrachi and can easily understand why so many Jews admire the man- that is one of the differences between those of your ilk and people such as I and Tadgh; we can admire the virtues in someone and what is more respect someone while profoundly disagreeing with them.

Clanrickard

Mods how long more do we have to have disgusting anti-Semitic threads by this poster. The thin veneer of faux intellectualism cannot hide naked ignorant bigotry.

White Horse

If ever two people need to open their hearts to Jesus, it is these two men.

Windowshopper

It's utterly bizarre.

In the circumcision thread, which let be clear about most posters including the OP of that thread were arguing in good faith against circumcision, but you had some of the regular misfits using it as an excuse to go after the Jews, FM was denouncing circumcision in language that was very close to blood libel but he was sure to dance on the right side of plausible deniability.

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

I think Hitler hated the Jews for a couple of reasons. Some of it was personal resentment at Jewish art dealers refusing to buy his work. Some may have been because a Jewish doctor was unable to save his mother's life. There was already a rabidly anti-semitic mayor in Vienna when Hitler lived there. The fact that a number of Communist leaders happened to be Jewish e.g. Trotsky, Rosa Luxembourg, Marx and Engels, undoubtedly also contributed to a stereotype of "Jewish Bolshevism".

razorblade

I think Hitler hated the Jews for a couple of reasons. Some of it was personal resentment at Jewish art dealers refusing to buy his work. Some may have been because a Jewish doctor was unable to save his mother's life. There was already a rabidly anti-semitic mayor in Vienna when Hitler lived there. The fact that a number of Communist leaders happened to be Jewish e.g. Trotsky, Rosa Luxembourg, Marx and Engels, undoubtedly also contributed to a stereotype of "Jewish Bolshevism".
Also he blamed them for germanys defeat in world war 1.

New Threads

Most Replies