• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

U give me €8,990 - I give U access to a container full of CASH at Dublin Airport!!!

Catalpast

Come on folks this is a once in a life time offer!

Met me at Dublin Airport

- give me your €8,990

- and I'll call you later

Only a Fool would turn down an offer like this...:eek:

A woman who posed as a UN diplomat and took nearly €9,000 from a Japanese woman in Dublin airport after promising her access to a container filled with cash will be sentenced in June.

Agata Pracz (39) from Swords, Co Dublin pleaded guilty to dishonestly inducing Yumi Takekoshi to hand over €8,990 on July 15th, 2014.

Garda Enda Ledwith told Dublin Circuit Criminal Court om Thursday that Ms Takekoshi, a 58-year-old Tokyo woman, was contacted through social media site, LinkedIn, by a woman purporting to a be a “two-star US general” based in Dublin Airport.

Japanese woman flew to Dublin over promise of

firefly123

Is there some sort of tax implications if it were an even €9000?

sethjem7

Two foreigners winding up in Dublin as a result of a scam, you must be beside yourself.

asset test

Japanese spent money to get here, to spend money to get money.

The purported recipient should be charged aswell.

Anyway, There's one born every minute.

asset test

Is there some sort of tax implications if it were an even €9000?
I'd say it's a yen conversion to euro. But what do I know about a woman paying a few bob for a container full of dosh.

How was she thinking of getting the container back to Japan anyway? Mad and funny if it wasn't so craaaazy.

im axeled

what about the footballer from ulster, who got a vid taken doing a neil prendville or somewhat similar, it was susquently put up on the internet, he then got a message asking for dosh to have it removed, this was on the web earlier today but has been taken down

nakatomi

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies