• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

U.S. Child Savagely Beaten In Israel.Not Forgery say IDF.

james toney

The video of 15 year old US citizen being savagely beaten by israeli police has gone viral,with worldwide media showing it on their websites.
This time the video is not classed as a forgery by israeli police and spokespersons.
There is nothing can justify such a horrific beating of the child,though some will undoubtedly justify it.
The family of Tariq Abukhdeir from Tampa Florida have asked what evidence they are allowed to present in court before their son appears again on sunday.
The reality is very little,and it shows an honest but an innocent lack of understanding of the israeli court system,and it's dealings with children.

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N. | Reuters

This case is however different,as the spotlight is now on israel and it's mistreatment of children is highlighted more than ever.

Media outlets are queuing up for interviews from the youngster when he is released and returns to America.
First he must endure the israeli court system and custody.
The family have been told no matter how many times he was kicked and punched on the video,15 year old Tariq will not be seen to be innocent,and prepare for dirty tricks,lies,and many false accusations.

Woman 'Horrified' By Son's Alleged Beating at Hands of Israeli Police | Video - ABC News

The US state department made a short statement..
"State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki named the youth as Tariq Khdeir, 15. He was a cousin of Muhammed Abu Khdeir, a 16-year-old Palestinian whose burned body was found Wednesday in the Jerusalem Forest. Khdeir was visited by a U.S. consulate official, the statement said.

"We are profoundly troubled by reports that he was severely beaten while in police custody and strongly condemn any excessive use of force," Psaki said. "We are calling for a speedy, transparent and credible investigation and full accountability for any excessive use of force."

Beaten Palestinian youth is U.S. citizen, cousin of murdered kidnap victim - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Last edited:

Lonewolfe

Watched the video. Horrific.

No doubt the cops needed to kick the kid in the head in order to defend themselves.

Ren84

But they're the Yanks #1 ally innit. Besides he was brown and Mooslem so it doesn't count for the Teahadists.

MrMee

The footage is very disturbing.

This is the legacy of Netanyahu as a leader.

Although on one hand he of course has an obligation to protect his state, on the other hand it has been done all along with a very free hand, and this includes the open encouragement and support of a comprehensive wholesale antagonism towards and suspicion of ALL Palestinians, particularly within the IDF and settler community that he is increasingly unable to control. He is supposed to be a shrewd individual, so I have no idea why he has not anticipated this. He has created his own monster.

james toney

He not a real US citizen though.
(Lets not mention the colour of his face,or background)
He wasn't until Reuters,AFP,and others wanted to request interviews when he steps off the plane.
All the lower tier media outlets then followed suit,then the US Government chimes in at a distant third,Though watch the faux outrage in an attempt to play catch up.

derryman

Well an emoticon might have made it easier to pick up but I take your point.
I will be studying the use of emoticons (whatever they are ) in next semester of smart phone use.

I am still waiting for a test case on the sale of smart phones to stupid people. It must breach some law surely.

aiteal

You know what I mean.
if he was a wasp the outrage in the US would be much greater.
Even if he was a Brahmin, he'll be painted as a crypto-jihadist by the morning if mentioned at all.
Like Corrie was.

Edit
Boston Brahmin for clarity, not one of those swarthy folks.

storybud1

great post, will be waiting forever on the one where Palestinians defend gays or explain the millions Arafat embezzled while people starved , or the one about Hamas having nothing to do with child murder, sure if the lefties cannot attack Israel (and still be not anti-Zionist, how the fook is that one pulled off? ) then it hits me, Israel is a democracy and unlike all the other Countries surrounding it , it is a safe and comfortable target,

Riyadh is reachable by plane, I wish loads of offended lefties would pay it a visit and hold a protest against the treatment of gays or women rights or freedom of speech etc,

You could so do such things in Israel, fooking armchair lefty hypocrites run a mile from islam on this site and always have.

derryman

great post, will be waiting forever on the one where Palestinians defend gays or explain the millions Arafat embezzled while people starved , or the one about Hamas having nothing to do with child murder, sure if the lefties cannot attack Israel (and still be not anti-Zionist, how the fook is that one pulled off? ) then it hits me, Israel is a democracy and unlike all the other Countries surrounding it , it is a safe and comfortable target,

Riyadh is reachable by plane, I wish loads of offended lefties would pay it a visit and hold a protest against the treatment of gays or women rights or freedom of speech etc,

You could so do such things in Israel, fooking armchair lefty hypocrites run a mile from islam on this site and always have.

Would this be an example of whataboutery?

Or does it have something to do with the op?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies