U.S. puts Iran "on notice.”

ger12

Whatever that means.

The United States has just put Iran 'on notice' · TheJournal.ie

"In his first public remarks since taking office, National Security Advisor Michael Flynn accused former president Barack Obama’s administration of having “failed to respond adequately to Tehran’s malign actions.”"

A recent missile test and the actions of Iranian-backed rebels in Yemen, have motivated the new National Security Advisor to put Iran "on notice".

ne0ica

Michael Flynn was way more restrained than I expected.

mr. jings

That new administration is like a bunch of kids on too much ice cream. Loads of noisy, hyperactive craziness. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they yarp all over the carpet.

Truth.ie

That new administration is like a bunch of kids on too much ice cream. Loads of noisy hyperactive craziness. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they yarp all over the carpet.
"Iran needs to know if I am President and they attack Israel we will obliterate them. Even if they think of attacking Israel we will obliterate them"
Mad Cow Hillary.

Trump's team seem mild by comparison.

Accidental sock

This is kinda weird in the world of international relations, no?

What is Iran supposed to do with this information?

Next up.... "China, you're skating on thin ice young man!"

Last edited:

Accidental sock

"North Korea, you'd better buck up and fly right!"

ne0ica

That new administration is like a bunch of kids on too much ice cream. Loads of noisy, hyperactive craziness. I suppose it's only a matter of time before they yarp all over the carpet.
I know. Ain't it great. Seeing the SJW's trigger 24/7 is worth it though.

realistic1

"Iran needs to know if I am President and they attack Israel we will obliterate them. Even if they think of attacking Israel we will obliterate them"
Mad Cow Hillary.

What else should they say to Iran, there has to be tough language and actions when dealing with Islamic loons.

mr. jings

Mad Cow Hillary.
Hillary is gonesville. Do keep up.
Maybe from where you're standing. They seem a pretty lethal cocktail to me.

Accidental sock

"what did they expect, we put them on notice?"

mr. jings

I know. Ain't it great. Seeing the SJW's trigger 24/7 is worth it though.
I'd be of a different bent myself. Watching the Trump heads caught red hatted and handed over on the Canada thread was quite the sight for me.

ne0ica

I see Irish people all over social media appear to be triggered by this.

I guess they haven't read up on Iranian aggression throughout the middle East.

firefly123

Iran ain't Iraq. They won't be rolling abrahms up main Street tehran in a week.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Mad Cow Hillary.

What does Trump's team plan to do in that situation?

Ban more Iranians from travelling to the US?

mangaire2

Mad Cow Hillary.

just because Clinton was an zealous supporter of Zionism & a war monger,
it doesn't follow at all, at all, that Trump & his cronies aren't supporters of Zionism & war mongers.

they are,
& even more dangerous than Clinton.

GDPR

Trump is what the neo-cons have always dreamed of - a president who would actually go to war with Iran.

If you look at his Cabinet, if you consider his own statements made on the stump, this was inevitable.

He is no peace-maker in the ME because he waffled about teaming up with Russia to go after ISIL in Syria. Russia never went after ISIL in Syria - Iran did.

Iran regards Syria as its 35th Province, in historical terms. ISIL is a creation of Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the Gulf States.

US policy is firmly against Iran and therefore on the side of Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Nutter Flynn has said for years he regards Iran as "exceptionally evil". What did anyone expect?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies