UC Berkeley Snowflakes are revolting

SweenyTodd

Liberal universities at the centre of the fight against democracy and free speech.

The entire history of western civilisation is being turned on it's head by imbeciles.
+1

Well said.

SweenyTodd

[video=youtube;Jfc3NvIXL9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfc3NvIXL9w[/video]

YOu have to admit that CNN has lost the plot. It is part of what got Trump elected.

Outlaw103

Not milo here posting pictures of gay kiddy abusers and links to where to go find kids to rape. That would be you.
You can relax now, ye dirty aul perv.:lol: You can lust over Milo and his lifestyle and sex parties if ye want. If Milo wants 13 year old boys to consent to sexual apprenticeships with old men then people like you can vote for UKIP and support him.

:lol::lol:

I just wanted to have the crack with a few triggered aul lad alt right types so I posted in this thread and they chased me in here. The perv aul lad types on this website who are big into the alt right are so easy to trigger i just can't help myself. :lol::lol:

Like a bunch of flapping aul ones they came charging in here after I had a few cheap shots of sex party Milo. :lol:

Last edited:

amist4

Banned
Take a look at any thread about LGBT people, any of them whatsoever and you will find the most homophobic and abusive posts imaginable. There are some truly sick individuals who really should seek out psychiatric help.
Do you have an example or not?

amist4

Banned
You can relax now, ye dirty aul perv.:lol: You can lust over Milo and his lifestyle and sex parties if ye want. If Milo wants 13 year old boys to consent to sexual apprenticeships with old men then people like you can vote for UKIP and support him.

I just wanted to have the crack with a few triggered aul lad alt right types so I posted in this thread and they chased me in here. The perv aul lad types on this website who are big into the alt right are so easy to trigger i just can't help myself. :lol::lol:

Like a bunch of flapping aul ones they came charging in here after I had a few cheap shots of sex party Milo. :lol:
Are you on the offenders list or something? You seem extraordinarily triggered.

Outlaw103

I shouldn't really do it.

It's not fair.

I should just leave them in their hate threads swarming around their misery like flies around sh1t.

amist4

Banned
I shouldn't really do it.

It's not fair.

I should just leave them in their hate threads swarming around their misery like flies around sh1t.
No smilies? Your type can barely type without them after a while on your little sites.

Outlaw103

No smilies? Your type can barely type without them after a while on your little sites.
Oh yeah, now I remember you, I remember I triggered you on another thread about youtube using the same smiley face tactic.

I'll leave you alone. I feel sorry for you now, even if you are one of those weirdo alt right types.

amist4

Banned
Oh yeah, now I remember you, I remember I triggered you on another thread about youtube using the same smiley face tactic.

I'll leave you alone. I feel sorry for you now, even if you are one of those weirdo alt right types.
No idea what you’re talking about Jimmy, I expect you don’t talk to adults much in your spare time, except for questioning.

amist4

Banned
You are quite capable of searching for yourself, there's a good lad.
I prefer searching for things that exist, far more productive, which I assume is why you cannot provide examples as requested. Feel free to prove me wrong.

edg

Which would be a legit observation if I had been campaigning to push that message for 1000's of pages over years.

The aul lads on this website have one objective and that is to convince people that perverted old white Irish men are not the paedos of this country. The commitment to getting the perception out there is unrelenting. Very sinister.

Satans' greatest achievement was to convince people he didn't exist.
The only one profiling pedophiles is you.

You are trying to convince people that they are all white, male and elderly.

What are the odds you fall outside this description? Peados come in all shapes and sizes. You almost seem to be defending yourself against future accusations! As in, I can’t be a peado as I am not a white elderly male.
Am I right? Do you fall outside the description of white male and elderly?

edg

Keep that campaign going. You might eventually convince people that dirty white guys are the threat to children in this country.

For now the rest of the country knows not to leave a child unsupervised in the company of a white male. :lol:

You dirty aul lads are really committed, i'll give you that
My children are with while men every day. A lot of that time unsupervised.
You don’t have children. Am I right yet again? I can tell because it’s clear you know nothing about them.

Last edited: