• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

caledhel

Is this a credible source?

Brits Out

rainmaker

Administrator
Is this a credible source?
Absolutely not. It is an 'internet trial' online group with no access to anything that isn't already in the media.

The guy speaking in the beginning for instance is a former Zimbabwean rock star.

The former officer is clearly suffering some sort of breakdown as he also regularly claims that British society is awash with satanism.

It's a bunch of conspiraloons with an internet connection.
Brits Out
Bizarre contribution to the thread but if you say so...

Stentor

I don't agree with the use of the phrase 'Industrial scale' here. This phrase implies obvious high level organization and discipline. I don't think that these cases of child abuse are highly organized.

Same with the Roman Catholic Church. There is no institution out there actively promoting and encouraging child sexual abuse. I doubt there ever has been. What there is, in my opinion two kinds of people involved in creating these incidents. Those that turn the other cheek, look the other way, mind their own business in sight of these vicious cases. I suspect that the majority population fall into this grouping. It is the only way that so many abusers can go on doing these things for a protracted period of time and get away with it. There is no other explanation. So the question is why do the majority of people end up being like this. Is it just human nature? Is this the ugly side of pacifism? I can find no societal examples of encouragement of this.

Then there are the people that actively pursue children to abuse and rape them. They are obviously a minority. But how much of one are they? And are their urges the product of something in society or just a product of nature? Again I can find nothing in society that would convince a person to rape children. So I can only blame nature for this.
Not bad. Not bad.

However, there doesn't need to be a conspiracy for them to thrive. Just a culture of fear. Fear to speak up and the consequences of doing so.

Rugby coach at that southside private school be a good example. He held a power position not just in the school but nationally. Obviously he's a perverted individual and the boys were wary apparently. That didn't save them.

Apparently (again) paedos can't help it. They're on a railway track so to speak. Victims themselves of sexual abuse the concept of sex with children is normalised. They don't see anything wrong at all with it. This idea translates well into the RCC's record. Anti-female boys club.

Note it's nearly always boys they're after. Have a think about that. People seem surprised that the British upper class and establishment are found to
be involved in these sordid stories. It's a bit naive.
They'd have been to all male schools. Not natural that. Been like Lord of the Flies in there I'd say. Especially 40/50 years ago. Poor Alan Turing type deal.

Same thing here. Strictly male organization. Anti-female and with serious issues with regard to their own sexuality. I mean let's face it, the priesthood be a great hidey-hole for all sorts. Gay men that could absolutely not 'come out' in those times but were naturally attracted to an all male cloistered sexless life. Are there even any openly gay priests? That's a howler right there.

Back to the private schools of England. Be big into the Greek stuff. The Greeks looked down on heterosexual love. Only love between men was deemed worthy.

Anecdote time. I know quite a few men that were sexually abused as kids. Almost every one of them has a very poor attitude to women and loyalty. They use prostitutes and expect one to think that's great. They 'cheat' on partners. This is often under cover of sports events and always involves drink. Seems they can't get their mojo working without it.

I'm not saying btw that gays and paedos are the same. They're not of course. I think gays have always been in the human population in probably similar numbers to today. It's a gene thing to a large extent. Dawkins has some very interesting things to say about it. They're a good addition to society. I do think paedos should be shot though.
They're an aberration. A self perpetuating meme that could largely be removed through culling. A cultural phenomenon not at all natural.

caledhel

Shapiro nails it.

It's too ghastly to contemplate and yet it is something that is a clear and present danger that has become institutionalised in modern cultural production on an industrial scale.

caledhel

Shapiro nails it.

It's too ghastly to contemplate and yet it is something that is a clear and present danger that has become institutionalised in modern cultural production on an industrial scale.

Haven't seen this film so I'm working from description but from what I gather it parallels another French adult film from the seventies called The Story of O. This is a film that would be well known in the industry and among affluent social picaroons.

Now this present director may be portraying the dissemination over time of body slave culture throughout a society that is directed in taste by people with these sorts of predilections through the desperate eyes of an immigrant child unaccustomed to its manipulations or forms. This appears to be the High Art apologia. There is a contrast between the naive vanity of "O" and the terrible straits of a girl in a deconstructed culturally misshapen household.

It's difficult not to see a gaping amusement, though, of those types in cinema, who still see Polanski as a model and aspirational figure, at the depths to which they reach and to which the public seems either insensible to or permissive of or excited by. The children are fed to the god as a supplication to eke out a few more years of its consumptive favour. So a film of these times and degenerate and loathsome. To reject it is to become a "conservative".

caledhel

So, here's a prospect. We have clear evidence of this going on in powerful circles. Let's try a hypothetical. What if these circles wanted to breed pedigree victims and, having the sort of power over people they do, select mates to produce children for them? Let's say you were selected and you figured out this was what was going on. Which of these option, in ascending levels of difficulty, would you select?

a) give in and participate
b) ignore it and pretend it wasn't happening
c) take the bait and hope to futilely resist the strictions of the circumstance you got yourself into in a tragic effort to absolve yourself of culpability
d) undertake to unrig the game before you got in and shaft the bast*rds in the process for fcking with your bloodline

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom