UK family found guilty of enslaving homeless and disabled people

Sweet Darling

Effectively slavery exists on a lot of Irish and British commercial farms. This is a frightening contemporary reality and sign of where this world is headed. You could annihilate all the Travellers as a lot of you seem to want to do and it wouldn't change that fact.
It would be a step in the right direction.

sgtharper

nationalsday

You know full well what the contents of your posts were at that time. You were one of the main posters on the thread - I'm not going to revisit it for you but I remember you in particular. Even your contribution this evening sums up your attitude

sgtharper

According to the IT the gang spent money on cosmetic surgery among other luxuries. Have to say looking at the photograph they have a case for getting a refund.

Eleven members of family gang convicted of running slavery ring
Maybe they had it done by some guy in a van who banged on their door one morning and said he had "a bit of the oul' face-filler in the back" and noticed that "the missus could do with a bit of re-pointing and tarmac-ing there, boss" ?

sgtharper

You know full well what the contents of your posts were at that time. You were one of the main posters on the thread - I'm not going to revisit it for you but I remember you in particular. Even your contribution this evening sums up your attitude
You said that I "revelled in the deaths of children in the Carrickmines fire". That's a lie, I've done no such thing and never would. I don't have a great deal of time for travelllers admittedly, but that's hardly revelling in the deaths of children in a fire. A fire about which I know nothing incidentally.

Now, either produce evidence of your allegation or withdraw it and apologise.

Oh, I see you've now called me a "racist bigot poster"? Again, let's have some evidence eh?

nationalsday

You said that I "revelled in the deaths of children in the Carrickmines fire". That's a lie, I've done no such thing and never would. I don't have a great deal of time for travelllers admittedly, but that's hardly revelling in the deaths of children in a fire. A fire about which I know nothing incidentally.

Now, either produce evidence of your allegation or withdraw it and apologise.

Oh, I see you've now called me a "racist bigot poster"? Again, let's have some evidence eh?
You are a consistent and persistent hate peddler in your posts against this Community. That's exactly the reason as to why you are presently on this thread. I remember your virulence at the time, as I said and your posts were disgusting. Don't break your neck now hitting the delete button

Mick Mac

I have now, happy?
In that the conversation is now centering in a way more pleasing then yeah I'd suspect happiness.

Rather than this being about slavery it's now about checking your credentials.

Luckily we have some highly moral volunteers who just love doing that for free.

sgtharper

You are a consistent and persistent hate peddler in your posts against this Community. That's exactly the reason as to why you are presently on this thread. I remember your virulence at the time, as I said and your posts were disgusting. Don't break your neck now hitting the delete button
What would I delete?

Now, either put up or shut up.

You have made specific allegations against me which even posters who cordially detest me and all I say and stand for have refused to believe, so either you produce evidence of what you say or you have the maturity and decency to retract and apologise.

What's it to be?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies