UK only borrowed £10 Billion in October

HarshBuzz

you're starting an awful lots of threads in this forum odie

one might almost think that there was some major current economic issue that you were trying to distract people from

like our sovereignty being given away by the government for example

I hope I'm not being too cynical

MauriceColgan

Website
www.irelandtoo.com

one might almost think that there was some major current economic issue that you were trying to distract people from

Transient goverments cannot give our sovereignity away. What a silly idea.

You got something to post about UK borrowing £10 Billion or this years target of £149 billion or their budget deficit in Oct or their outstanding debt or are you doing NORMAL TROLLING.

Squire Allworthy

:mad:

And there are those who see the UK as having no problems !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course they have problems, 4.8 trillion problems and a need to cut the civil service in half IMO anyway. They are running with inflation at around 5% and as I stated some years ago I think that is intentional coupled with a weaker currency.

Question is can the new government create the conditions that would increase the size of the manufacturing base and any other wealth creating sectors?

Of course they have problems, 4.8 trillion problems and a need to cut the civil service in half IMO anyway. They are running with inflation at around 5% and as I stated some years ago I think that is intentional coupled with a weaker currency.

Question is can the new government create the conditions that would increase the size of the manufacturing base and any other wealth creating sectors?
It will be difficult with 5 million plus unemployed / on benefit plus cutting 500k jobs will cause another 500,000 job losses in services sector.

Its difficult to know where the manufacturing base will come from.

truthflyer

BBC News - UK government borrowing at £10.3bn in October

"October's figures saw the UK's budget deficit widen by another £7.1bn.

Net debt is now £845.8bn, representing 57.1% of gross domestic product - also a record for October."

They are not the ones with the IMF on their shores and they have the great advantage that they can control their currency onlike ourselves.

Worth remembering they are the ones with the AAA rating!

Cassandra Syndrome

Whats the point here?

UK has 70 Million people. We have 4.5 Million. That would be like us having a €600 Million deficit per month. But we are not.

Last year Ireland under the watch of FF / Greens our budget deficit was €2 Billion per month. This year it is on average €1.7 Billion per month.

Or in other words it would be akin to the UK announcing a £25 Billion deficit borrowing requirement for a month and some sycophantic knob from the BBC saying that this was "broadly in line with expectations"

PS - Still haven't got your shinebox odie?

sandar

britain has problems, its also on page 1 of the soltution, FF CANT FIND THE manual and have only realised, way to late that there is a problem

Whats the point here?

UK has 70 Million people. We have 4.5 Million. That would be like us having a €600 Million deficit per month. But we are not.

Last year Ireland under the watch of FF / Greens our budget deficit was €2 Billion per month. This year it is on average €1.7 Billion per month.

Or in other words it would be akin to the UK announcing a £25 Billion deficit borrowing requirement for a month and some sycophantic knob from the BBC saying that this was "broadly in line with expectations"

PS - Still haven't got your shinebox odie?
Pretty obvious you are clueless when you adding 10 million people to the Uk which don't exist.

You talking out of your Sh1te box as normal.

paulp

Pretty obvious you are clueless when you adding 10 million people to the Uk which don't exist.

not much of a come back - his main point still stands up

Cassandra Syndrome

The estimate is 62 Million. It was 59 Million in their last census in 2001.

So lets work to 62 Million instead of 70 Million.

Instead of us having a comparitive €600 Million of a deficit with a population of 70 Million in UK, it is now €678 Million of a deficit with 62 Million people in the UK and a £10 Billion deficit.

Hello? Our deficit is still €1.7 Billion a month. I was off about 78 Million. Thats not even the interest alone per week of the national debt your lot have afflicted us with.

Oh and instead of the UK with 70 Million people having to pay £25 Billion per month in comparison to our kip, they now still have £25 Billion to pay, because I underestimated the fact we have 4.2 Million people lumbered with €1.7 Billion a month.

So there, you pathetic weasel. How can you on the day of all days slime on here and continue to abuse those who warned of this day coming?

However, these are the last days of FF. Too bad we have signed away everything to remove the vermin.

sandar

growth is way above forecast, asi is inflation

NewRepublic

BBC News - UK government borrowing at £10.3bn in October

"October's figures saw the UK's budget deficit widen by another £7.1bn.

Net debt is now £845.8bn, representing 57.1% of gross domestic product - also a record for October."

But sure won't that make things even worse here. Economic growth predictions like here have also been reduced. Our biggest trading partner being in the **** means things will probably be worse here (if thats even possible). How can we export our way out of the current difficulties if we've nobody to export to?

The estimate is 62 Million. It was 59 Million in their last census in 2001.

So lets work to 62 Million instead of 70 Million.

Instead of us having a comparitive €600 Million of a deficit with a population of 70 Million in UK, it is now €678 Million of a deficit with 62 Million people in the UK and a £10 Billion deficit.

Hello? Our deficit is still €1.7 Billion a month. I was off about 78 Million. Thats not even the interest alone per week of the national debt your lot have afflicted us with.

Oh and instead of the UK with 70 Million people having to pay £25 Billion per month in comparison to our kip, they now still have £25 Billion to pay, because I underestimated the fact we have 4.2 Million people lumbered with €1.7 Billion a month.

So there, you pathetic weasel. How can you on the day of all days slime on here and continue to abuse those who warned of this day coming?

However, these are the last days of FF. Too bad we have signed away everything to remove the vermin.
As per usual get called on anything and you abuse from your German home.

UK National debt ignores the Contingent liabilities based on the banks and the continuing printing of cash.

But hey it doesn't suit your interest so you abuse.

Clanrickard

LOL! Mount Street feels the heat of the melt down.

HarshBuzz

LOL! Mount Street feels the heat of the melt down.
it's classic "hey look over there!" tactics

call them on it and you get abuse

the last sting of a dying wasp

Cassandra Syndrome

As per usual get called on anything and you abuse from your German home.

UK National debt ignores the Contingent liabilities based on the banks and the continuing printing of cash.

But hey it doesn't suit your interest so you abuse.
This is priceless!

Where can I begin disembowelling this clown?

German home? After all the dark sarcastic things I have said about them here?!!! Some teutonic patriot I am!!

Here is the actual report, what we would call the Exchequer Return Statement for October 2010.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/psf1110.pdf

This includes Social Insurance which we express separately and is running in the red as well since last 2008.

The above report clear shows that there is a budget deficit of £10.3 Billion made up of

£7.1 Billion in the Current account

AND

£3.2 Billion in the Capital account

Investment in Banks is included.

So to go back to my comparison earlier. Our Current Account deficit is €1.2 Billion per mont per year, so that is €18 Billion for the Brits instead of £7.1 if they had our obomination or €473 Million a month instead of €1.2 Billion if they had our population.

Our contingent liabilities are NOT expressed in our exchequer returns. Why would they be?

And money printing? WTF? Is it because the UK is inflating its tax receipts by dramatically increasing its M4 money supply by 12% in that time?

Squire Allworthy

growth is way above forecast, asi is inflation

Both good news IMO. A 3rd and 4th year at 5% does wonders to any negative equity.

Need year on year reduction in the Civil Service alas. The economy cannot afford it at anything like its current size, and everywhere you turn pointless, costly legislation and tiers of monitoring brought in by the unremitting disaster that was New Labour.

By the way on education believe LibDems will take a bit of a hit. To me someone needs to ask is the target of 50% going to University sensible. In the past someone who would have left school with A levels would have gone into a Bank and got a job as a clerk. Now that same person goes to University, gets a degree, and then goes into the bank, but with considerable debt. Too many pointless qualifications simply devalue their worth.

Meanwhile back in Ireland smoke, mirrors and every diversion that man can invent. What a waste of time and talent!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies