UK to Join Allies against China and it's Proxy North Korea?

jvghan

I'm not buying this North Korea thing, this is all about China encouraging them to undermine the United States of America.

The problem with North Korea is China

Thank God, We've got Big Lizzie, the sooner she's commissioned, the better.
Rumours she'll set sail to the South China Sea in good time. Bound to upset the Commie Scum.

[video]https://youtu.be/a3brlfpE0x0[/video]
Just Beautiful.

bonkers

I'm not buying this North Korea thing, this is all about China encouraging them to undermine the United States of America.

Rumours she'll set sail to the South China Sea in good time. Bound to upset the Commie Scum.

Just Beautiful.
Hopefully some gobdaw doesn't crash it coming out of the harbour.

PlanetBertie

Does anyone know what is the maximum distance one of the Fat child's cardboard missiles can fly?

Catalpast

It will be quite some time before Big Lizz is ready to stretch her wings and strut her stuff

But I agree I think the day of reckoning with the King of the NORKs is drawing ever closer

jvghan

It will be quite some time before Big Lizz is ready to stretch her wings and strut her stuff

But I agree I think the day of reckoning with the King of the NORKs is drawing ever closer
Trump's foreign policy must be to put communism in the bin.
I'm expecting civil revolts in China over the next few years, we've already seen a start in Hong Kong. US foreign policy must be to bring down the Commie State once and for all and starting with North Korea is a start to that outcome.

GDPR

Nothing more than sabre rattling on both sides. North Korea responds to US etc war drills in the area.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Catalpast

Trump's foreign policy must be to put communism in the bin.
I'm expecting civil revolts in China over the next few years, we've already seen a start in Hong Kong. US foreign policy must be to bring down the Commie State once and for all and starting with North Korea is a start to that outcome.
China is a brittle structure

- change will come but Evolution not Revolution is the way to go

It will be a Long March that is for sure

The last thing we need is a cracked up China

- and Warlords with Nukes....:shock:

owedtojoy

Just Beautiful.
And posters used to tell me Donald Trump was going to be the "Peace and Love" President.

What a f*cking crock.

Look, Steve Bannon got this right. North Korea has the US by the balls here, and Trump may as well admit it, at least privately.

The US cannot take any military action against North Korea without provoking the Chinese, and killing as many South Koreans as North Koreans. And, while the South want their allies to back them, they do not want any military action against North Korea either.

The US is in a cleft stick, and is basically impotent. Trump tried the madman tactic ("I'm crazy, so call my bluff, and see what happens"), but Kim Jong Un is crazier (F*ck you, here are two more missiles ...) so hold it right there, Donald.

The sign of madness if to keep doing the same thing over and over (more sanctions, calling on China etc etc) and getting the same results . China will only go so far.

Time for a new approach ...

Ireniall

If so, we've got another one, the Prince of Wales on it's way.
You're going to send another Prince of Wales to the Pacific? Jayses you Brits need your mammies. Best thing is to tuck this one nicely in there behind USS George HW Bush and maybe those nasty Nordie Koreans wont notice its there and put a great big dirty hole in it like the Titanic :D

bokuden

Maybe US is going to fund and arm rebels and a proxy war will ensue. We could be looking at another Syria.

owedtojoy

China is a brittle structure

- change will come but Evolution not Revolution is the way to go

It will be a Long March that is for sure

The last thing we need is a cracked up China

- and Warlords with Nukes....:shock:
And the last thing China wants is a cracked up North Korea i.e. warlords with nukes and millions of refugees streaming over the border.

It will covertly support NK rather than see that happen, and the US knows that.

owedtojoy

Maybe US is going to fund and arm rebels and a proxy war will ensue. We could be looking at another Syria.
Unlikely, it would provoke China, and a nuclear powered failed state is everyone worst nightmare. South Korea would also be against it. South Koreans are basically hostages for the good behaviour of the US.

Like it or not, North Korea is in the nuclear club, and that horse has bolted.

The US should and may guarantee a peaceful North Korea (it worked with Cuba), end its official One Korea policy (which is a sham anyway), pledge to reduce the military exercises that provoke NK (for a quid pro quo), but still build up deterrent forces in the region (e.g nuclear submarines with Pyongyang targetted). The current policy has failed.

eoghanacht

Ha, the Chinese would just dump the trillion and counting US Treasury bonds, it'd tank the US economy.

HenryHorace

Ha, the Chinese would just dump the trillion and counting US Treasury bonds, it'd tank the US economy.
It would do more damage to China than the US and they and you know it.

Spanner Island

:roll:

The Royal Navy has been decimated... down to around 20 combat ships with the new carriers not due to be fully operational until the mid 2020s... and that's only if the required VTOL aircraft arrive on time...

Yep... I'm sure China is sh!tting itself at the imminent arrival in about a decade or so...

jvghan

:roll:

The Royal Navy has been decimated... down to around 20 combat ships with the new carriers not due to be fully operational until the mid 2020s... and that's only if the required VTOL aircraft arrive on time...

Yep... I'm sure China is sh!tting itself at the imminent arrival in about a decade or so...
How about you stop talking about us for a moment and talk about what you can bring to the party?

I'm sure you have something, a ship, a plane, Christ, an old mills bomb surely?
Maggot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies