• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Ulster is British

king billy

Why can't all of the republican and Sinn Fein loonies on this forum and in the real world get over the simple fact that Ulster always was, and will always remain proudly British? It is in the wishes of the majority of Ulster folk to remain in a union which has benefited them through the centuries, and protected our faith by the mark of religious liberty. Why do the Shinners and republicans seek to destory and disrespect the mandate and democratic wishes of the majority of proud Ulster folk?

stewiegriffin

Good for you Billy .You live in a sh1+hole yet will defend it to the death no doubt . I admire you in many ways .

SevenStars

Why can't all of the republican and Sinn Fein loonies on this forum and in the real world get over the simple fact that Ulster always was, and will always remain proudly British? It is in the wishes of the majority of Ulster folk to remain in a union which has benefited them through the centuries, and protected our faith by the mark of religious liberty. Why do the Shinners and republicans seek to destory and disrespect the mandate and democratic wishes of the majority of proud Ulster folk?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3CmTC5myHE"]YouTube - Athenrye - Henry Joy[/ame]

BlackWatch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Um4vd6KTDU"]YouTube - Uvf KingBilly 1690[/ame]

I listen to both IRA and UDA songs,and this is one of the best.

SevenStars

[
I listen to both IRA and UDA songs,and this is one of the best.
Yeah but sadly the Prod working class have got very little for their "loyality"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98bPFzsvUJI"]YouTube - Ciaran Murphy - For God and Ulster[/ame]

BlackWatch

Who causes more problems,the IRA or UDA.

BlackWatch

The IRA launches and declares wars and battles, the UDA defends and upholds the wishes of our community to remain in this Union. The majority of Ulster folk wish to remain British, so who causes the problems then? Go figure.
Why don't the loyalist groups disband and reorganize as Ulster Security Corporation,and get a commission from the UK govt to make arrests?

SevenStars

Aye, why don't ye cut the old marxist bullcrap and stop coming up with nonsense arguments against the British state. Since when did Rome support the working classes then?
When did Rome ever support irish Freedom?

I believe in God.....I honestly suspect that religion for you is just an excuse to hate your felllow Irish people.

SevenStars

The IRA launches and declares wars and battles, the UDA defends and upholds the wishes of our community to remain in this Union. The majority of Ulster folk wish to remain British, so who causes the problems then? Go figure.
Absolute nonsense....outside of a rare few and frankly disgusting occasions(and unauthorized by the commanding councils) the National Liberation forces targeted the occupation forces, economnic targets and those aiding English rule in Ireland.

The pro-British Orange fascist death squads on the other hand mostly killled civilians because they were Roman Catholic aided and abettted by the British state.

My da, a black prod who disapproves of alcohol and gambling said about your lot "British b88rds, if they love England so much why dont they f88k off home there"....Now if an RC said that it could almost be considered sectarian. Something for you to think about.

king billy

Absolute nonsense....outside of a rare few and frankly disgusting occasions(and unauthorized by the commanding councils) the National Liberation forces targeted the occupation forces, economnic targets and those aiding English rule in Ireland.

The pro-British Orange fascist death squads on the other hand mostly killled civilians because they were Roman Catholic aided and abettted by the British state.

My da, a black prod who disapproves of alcohol and gambling said about your lot "British b88rds, if they love England so much why dont they f88k off home there"....Now if an RC said that it could almost be considered sectarian. Something for you to think about.
Your old man has never had his faith or convictions tested. Aye tell him to stop kissing Roman catholic ar*e out of fear of been harmed.

SevenStars

Your old man has never had his faith or convictions tested. Aye tell him to stop kissing Roman catholic ar*e out of fear of been harmed.
Oh really now? Somehow I dont think so...Somehow I dont think that someone who has taken a few smacks and kicks for being Prod rather unpolitely has less a right to speak about faith and convictions than yourself...but what is kissing RC a88e in your view? Being polite to them? Wanting them to have freedom of Religion? Believing that everyone should be treated equallly regardless of Religion or lack thereof? Oh such evil crimes....Did the prods hanged or interned by Dev for loyality to the 32 county Republic declared in 1916 lack conviction or faith?

Oh yeah and when he said that there were NO RCs in the room...so he was hardly sucking up to anyone.

SevenStars

Uh you Loyalists started your campaign of killling innocents RCs in 1966 long before the IRA started back in action...