Uncaring Teenagers.................... Not always

fergal1790

Three teenage boys captured on CCTV giving homeless man a duvet before tucking him in as he sleeps - Mirror Online

Teenagers setting bad example............... why can't they be horrible and uncaring as the rest of humanity !!!
I abhor these fooking twats who go out of their way to whore their good deeds to get themselves likes on facebook and youtube, they need to be gang raped by the homeless and let them fook off and stop abusing the homeless for their own gratification!*see post #6 below

Last edited:

cricket

I abhor these fooking twats who go out of their way to whore their good deeds to get themselves likes on facebook and youtube, they need to be gang raped by the homeless and let them fook off and stop abusing the homeless for their own gratification!
I'd say you'd be great crack on a night out. Full of the joys of life !

They didn't film themselves, it was captured on CCTV.
Also, given the reference to the mayor meeting them in December, it would appear to be old news.

Socratus O' Pericles

Three teenage boys captured on CCTV giving homeless man a duvet before tucking him in as he sleeps - Mirror Online

Teenagers setting bad example............... why can't they be horrible and uncaring as the rest of humanity !!!
Cúnts, don't they realise that its entirely his own fault he got there in the first place, that there are 672 homeless charities out there to look after him (after they take their own cut of course), he isn't really homeless anyway there's a spare bed in a shooting gallery for him if he''d only avail of it.

Socratus O' Pericles

I abhor these fooking twats who go out of their way to whore their good deeds to get themselves likes on facebook and youtube, they need to be gang raped by the homeless and let them fook off and stop abusing the homeless for their own gratification!
Tell me my son, are you a xtian? Because you sound like one.

fergal1790

Tell me my son, are you a xtian? Because you sound like one.
If you mean Christian, then no I don't consider myself a follower of Christ or any other sky fairy.

I also didn't realise this happened in Poland where people are far more likely to look after their fellow man/woman without getting a slap on the back and the ensuing social media notoriety.

Fair play to the lads they helped out a poor man who had asked for their help.

Cúnts, don't they realise that its entirely his own fault he got there in the first place, that there are 672 homeless charities out there to look after him (after they take their own cut of course), he isn't really homeless anyway there's a spare bed in a shooting gallery for him if he''d only avail of it.
Pity you actually didn't open the link and read the story.

Mercurial

That's nice.

Now what about the government that was content to let him sleep in the cold?

Accidental sock

Surely the best line in the linked article...

"It is understood the man they helped is no longer homeless."

Some kids were decent to another less fortunate human being, whom they recognised as such.

It's trite and cliched but I've always liked the idea of changing the world by one random act of kindness at a time.

So yeah, fu(k easy cynicism, questioning motives, and begrudgery...

This is a good news story, and I hope there are more.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

Surely the best line in the linked article...

"It is understood the man they helped is no longer homeless."

Some kids were decent to another less fortunate human being, whom they recognised as such.

It's trite and cliched but I've always liked the idea of changing the world by one random act of kindness at a time.

So yeah, fu(k easy cynicism, questioning motives, and begrudgery...

This is a good news story, and I hope there are more.
Quite - left to our own devices, I think most of us are pretty decent people.

Its when people try to tell us what we should do or how we should act that our backs get up and we let ourselves down.

Its a nice story and makes up for some of the incessant horror.

Accidental sock

Quite - left to our own devices, I think most of us are pretty decent people.

Its when people try to tell us what we should do or how we should act that our backs get up and we let ourselves down.

Its a nice story and makes up for some of the incessant horror.
Piss off ya weirdo :D

The Field Marshal

My point was precisely the opposite...
During the recent severe weather alert of hurricane ophelia groups of Dublin volunteers went around offering people sleeping on the streets shelter for that night.
One helper was interviewed on tv and stated that some indeed availed of the offer but about 15 turned it down.

Some people chose to sleep rough and blaming the govt for that is futile.
I'm subject to correction about this but I understand sufficient hostel accommodation exists in the city that no person is forced to sleep rough.

Therefor for various reasons the bulk of those sleeping rough do so out of choice.

Socratus O' Pericles

During the recent severe weather alert of hurricane ophelia groups of Dublin volunteers went around offering people sleeping on the streets shelter for that night.
One helper was interviewed on tv and stated that some indeed availed of the offer but about 15 turned it down.

Some people chose to sleep rough and blaming the govt for that is futile.
I'm subject to correction about this but I understand sufficient hostel accommodation exists in the city that no person is forced to sleep rough.

Therefor for various reasons the bulk of those sleeping rough do so out of choice.
If you want to sleep in a shooting gallery.

The Field Marshal

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies