Uncaring Teenagers.................... Not always

Mercurial

During the recent severe weather alert of hurricane ophelia groups of Dublin volunteers went around offering people sleeping on the streets shelter for that night.
One helper was interviewed on tv and stated that some indeed availed of the offer but about 15 turned it down.

Some people chose to sleep rough and blaming the govt for that is futile.
I'm subject to correction about this but I understand sufficient hostel accommodation exists in the city that no person is forced to sleep rough.

Therefor for various reasons the bulk of those sleeping rough do so out of choice.
I'm afraid I don't share your level of trust in our government.

Mercurial

They probably thought his male privilege would carry him through life.
Hey let's make this story about a homeless man all about how you have a sh*t relationship with women...

edg

Hey let's make this story about a homeless man all about how you have a sh*t relationship with women...
My two daughters, wife and every woman I am great friends with would disagree with you. Then again, most people disagree with you.
I'm wondering why you are so confused that the government would "let this happen" when every time the topic of issues relating to men come up you try shut down debate. You and a cohort of other men haters. When poisonous people like you constantly pretend that mens issues are something to be mocked, issues like homelessness (a heavily male dominated problem) will stay around.
But anyway, carry on with your abuse. I can take it.

Mercurial

My two daughters, wife and every woman I am great friends with would disagree with you. Then again, most people disagree with you.
I'm wondering why you are so confused that the government would "let this happen" when every time the topic of issues relating to men come up you try shut down debate. You and a cohort of other men haters. When poisonous people like you constantly pretend that mens issues are something to be mocked, issues like homelessness (a heavily male dominated problem) will stay around.
But anyway, carry on with your abuse. I can take it.
Again, maybe try not turning a story about a homeless man into why you hate women.

che schifo

It's a nice story. It would be better if it had happened closer to xmas and the homeless man had turned out to be santa or perhaps a king looking to reward good deeds disguised as a homeless man. Still, not a bad effort.

Mercurial

Wanting to help homeless people does not equal hating women no matter how hard you try.
I made a comment condemning the government that allowed him to be homeless.

Then you arrived trying to make it about why feminists are awful people.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies