• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Uncofirmed reports - explosion at Iran's Fordow nuclear facility

Asparagus

Ribeye

Relax ladies, it's not true,

There was no explosion,

Somebody's thelling porkies,

Se0samh

Relax ladies, it's not true,

There was no explosion,

Somebody's thelling porkies,
Have you a basis for your conclusion?
As for the other poster wondering if Israel had got their retaliation in first, apparently only the U.S has the ordinance and delivery system necessary to successfully complete such an attack, without resort to nuclear weapons.

Last edited:

southwestkerry

maybe some high strung scientist dropped his tuna sandwich while at the controls and accidently hit the red button in anger. :)
sWk

zakalwe1

maybe some high strung scientist dropped his tuna sandwich while at the controls and accidently hit the red button in anger. :)
sWk
I think i saw that simpson's episode....was that the one with grimey?

D

Dylan2010

no spike in the gold or dollar price, I'd assume they would go nuts if anything serious had happened

Ramon Mercadar

Beard of the Prophet! Heres some good news from Iran. They sent a Mullah into space.

Iran 'successfully sends monkey into space'

Images of the monkey being prepared for lift-off were shown on Iranian television

The primate travelled in a Pishgam rocket, which reached an altitude of some 120km (75 miles) for a sub-orbital flight before "returning its shipment intact", the defence ministry said. Iranian state TV showed images of the monkey, which was strapped into a harness, being taken to the rocket.
BBC News - Iran 'successfully sends monkey into space'

constitutionus

Clanrickard

Thac0man

Twitter
twit taa woo

Hitch 22

A long range Israeli air strike hit Iraq in the early 1980s destroying a nuclear reactor built by the French before it could go on line.

A few years ago a Syrian nuclear facility was also destroyed.

If this story of an explosion at a nuclear facility is correct then it fits with the Israeli history of sabotaging the nuclear facilities of its enemies.

But I don't think it was Israel. I blame Captain Planet.

[video=youtube;A1Lxfm0oPr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Lxfm0oPr0[/video]

Clanrickard

A long range Israeli air strike hit Iraq in the early 1980s destroying a nuclear reactor built by the French before it could go on line.

A few years ago a Syrian nuclear facility was also destroyed.

If this story of an explosion at a nuclear facility is correct then it fits with the Israeli history of sabotaging the nuclear facilities of its enemies.

But I don't think it was Israel. I blame Captain Planet.

]
The Israelis will not confirm or deny they had a plane in the area. I think they didn't do it but want to keep the Mullahs guessing. I'd worry about leakage and the danger to the population.

Ribeye

Snigger:)

How ye gettin on warmongers?

Has the Yellow Defense Condition lightbulb been switched on yet?

Seems a bit extreme for a dropped tuna sandwich,

:)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies