Unionism and homphobia ?

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
Here's a little clip that shows the unionist hypocrisy on the gay community -

YouTube - A brief history of homophobia and the DUP(Ft. Iris Robinson et al) UK election 2010

While tha same people try to deny their greatest 'hero' King William of Orange was gay :roll: And he wasn't the last gay unioist by any means. In fact the macho world of loyalism has had more than it's share of gay leaders such as paedophile William McGrath of the Kincora scandal, John McKeague of the Red Handbag (hand) Commandos, Johnny Adair, Jim ‘Doris Day’ Gray and Sam McGrory.

The DUP for all it's holyier than thou proclaimations had gospel singing MLA Paul Berry privately meeting gay massure's in hotel rooms for "sports injuries" treatment :) And then of course their was the lovely Iris "gays are worse than paedophiles" Robinson who liked her own bit of exotic sex !!!!!

So what is it with unionism, is it because they have many gays within their ranks that their in denial ?

breakingnews

I suppose you should distinguish between the religious unionist population and then the rest of the unionist population. I suspect many unionists aren't bothered by gay people at all.

Darren H

Great idea for follow-up thread:

'Fenians and dyslexia'.
Or 'How Nationalists exposed the paedophilia in their church and community'...

Why is this fool Slab allowed to continue to post divisive whataboutery. Not a single post of his adds to this board in any positive sense.

Boiled Oysters Malloy

'Mentally disturbed, Blood & Honour linked English expats in Poland and trolling Irish political websites'.

Northern Voice

The opening post is quite ironic. You are trying to paint unionism as homophobic when you are blatantly homophobic yourself by making such an issue of gay people. Johnny Adair isn't gay, by the way, not that the sexuality of scumbags is something that concerns me. Try to ground your posts in fact for once.

Ifor Bach

Website
golang.pl
'Mentally disturbed, Blood & Honour linked English expats in Poland and trolling Irish political websites'.
'Republican mistakes declares 'Protestants are bum boys' to be 'intelligent' debate.

'Enlightened' Irish patriot denies being bigoted moron.

'Obsessive internet stalker repeats slander.'

Last edited:

vinoboy

yes , we had a reasonable discussion on "friends across the divide" ,Slabber never answered , of course , depite me asking him several times in other threads , does he know a unionist/loyalist /prod in real life.
This thread is designed to troll .
There are gays in all walks of life including paramilitary/criminal /theological fraternity .Yes , all religions suppress homosexuality to some extent and some doth protest too much . I do not see much anti gay remarks within ordinary prods and not hung about them ,those that are "out" are accepted .Skelly MCCrory certainly had no problems but that may have been for other reasons .Grow up Slabber .Sure there are dissident gays struggling to come out. What about yourself ,like musicals ,play gaelic football .rugby , got a moustache ? Apologies to any gays about stereotyping this purely a wind up for Slabber the Cretin.

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
The opening post is quite ironic. You are trying to paint unionism as homophobic when you are blatantly homophobic yourself by making such an issue of gay people. Johnny Adair isn't gay, by the way, not that the sexuality of scumbags is something that concerns me. Try to ground your posts in fact for once.
Well he plays for both sides as his 'comrade' Micheal Stone can tesify.

At the very least the Dub Troll should be banned from the NI Forum.
That's very rich coming from you. When your buddy Brit Citizen had this forum in the gutter I didn't see you or any of the other orangie's objecting. In fact the opposite was the case.

Garza

Is homosexuality a big deal anymore? Last time I looked the first UK gay civil union happened in Belfast.

vinoboy

Is homosexuality a big deal anymore? Last time I looked the first UK gay civil union happened in Belfast.
No ,it is not ,I see no anti gay attitude in ordinary working class areas where I frequent .
However ,it is disturbing to see the word gay being used as an abusive term by school kids across the world.

I'm not sure that Unionists are per se homophobic. Maybe you mean those Unionists who have an addiction to weird religious cults. Mind you, that could also extend to the weird religious cult views held by some Nationalists. I seem to remember the views expressed by Pope Benedict and his fans, few of whom are likely to be UK Unionists. As a gay person, I find both religious groups equally repellent.

vinoboy

Adair's pal is gay ,McCrory , no evidence that he was ,Stone did not like him having a gay pal .Never , ever heard on Shankill that Johnny was gay /bi-sexual.

SlabMurphy

Website
www.dublin.ie
Adair's pal is gay ,McCrory , no evidence that he was ,Stone did not like him having a gay pal .Never , ever heard on Shankill that Johnny was gay /bi-sexual.
In the supposed macho world of loyalism, Adair would hardly put his hand up to say, yeah I'm gay. Others such as paedophile William McGrath of Kincora scandal, John McKeague and Jim ‘Doris Day’ Gray weren't public on their sexual preferences now where they.

Since you know "Johnny" so well, is he still beating up Gina these days or does he still have to hide with the nazi freak show in Germany ?

fluffykontbiscuits

Funny thing is most of the lads I know in Belfast dont really care. If yer good looking and up for it then we dont care. Just sent this thread on to a few mates up North, will have a giggle later! Slab poor attempt at trolling :lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies