Unionist consent to constitutional change

2lazy

Oh dear starting to flap already?

Jamie is the least of your worries

The reality is that he and few like him are likely to be the sum of unionist resistence. But I can't see that wee bollix getting much traction shouting never never never.
Neither does he strike as the lad to get thousands up a hill waving their gun license

AhNowStop

DT 123 thinks it's 1914 more like when the British establishment was actively aiding, abetting and supprting Unionist terrorism.

2019 and the British establishment hangs the the largest Unionist party out to dry in public.

Game's up.
Exactly ....

I wonder would Newrybholl1cks prefer Corbyn or Johnson .. or is he like Snarlene & Co and down on his knees saying Rosaries & praying that there will be another hung parliament with the DUP telling not only the UK but all of Europe "how its gonna be" :rolleyes: ... the really are a hilarious bunch of loons

Eire1976

Thanks for the informative link,gerrymandering was certainly widely used by Irish politicians right up to the 1980s according to the article with De Valera being particularly cute in its use,no wonder unionists wanted nothing to do with the south.
You mean, that they thought they wouldn't be able to keep up?

raetsel

Where have I said anything about wanting independence or repartition?

It just had to be made that the RoI can't deal with it or afford it.

Then we see what happens.
If/when a vote for Irish unity is won, the British have pledged to honour it and will pull out. It is just absurd to think they will stay because of unionist threats.
Therefore should unionists mount a resistance. you will be on your own.

Newrybhoy

If/when a vote for Irish unity is won, the British have pledged to honour it and will pull out. It is just absurd to think they will stay because of unionist threats.
You hope.

Mickeymac

Unionist resistance would be sheer madness unless of course they are contemplating independence....which is even more crazy. 😂

These jurassics will never cease to amaze me.

Pyewacket

i nearly pissed myself at the DUP Party Political Broadcast.

The one that started "Only one party has delivered what it said it would. " :)

Newrybhoy

You'd have enjoyed listening to ONeill getting gutted on Talkback.

Trying to justify an Irish Language Act as being more important than tens of thousands of people missing their NHS treatment,because SF won't get on with the work they are paid to do, proved way beyond her.

Squirming was not the word for it and Crawley wouldn't let her off the hook.

raetsel

You hope.
I firmly believe.
Why on earth would the UK stay and subsidise a place where they are not wanted by the majority. They no respect for unionists - look how they sold out the DUP.
This place has no value for them, and has caused nothing but heartache in the last 50 years.

Pyewacket

Trying to justify an Irish Language Act as being more important than tens of thousands of people missing their NHS treatment,because SF won't get on with the work they are paid to do, proved way beyond her.

Come off it. The DUP electoral broadcast was an absolute classic of "What the hell does this shit matter anyway, we know you lot don't care what we do." :)

death or glory

I firmly believe.
Why on earth would the UK stay and subsidise a place where they are not wanted by the majority. They no respect for unionists - look how they sold out the DUP.
This place has no value for them, and has caused nothing but heartache in the last 50 years.
You could still firmly believe in Santa and the tooth fairy and Eire to win the next World cup, but that doesn't make it correct.
Us British have always had a "what we have we hold" mentality much like the Irish romantic notion of a United Ireland.

Mickeymac

The only thing these jurassics delivered to the deeply divided society which exists in the six counties is more division, more polarisation and even more hatred...……...shame on these bastards who continuously have attempted to undermine the peace accord.

Pyewacket

The only thing these jurassics delivered to the deeply divided society which exists in the six counties is more division, more polarisation and even more hatred...……...shame on these bastards who continuously have attempted to undermine the peace accord.
They are actually funny.

I mean no one in GB gives two continental shits who is elected in NI and no WM party even the Tories want to touch the DUP with a ten foot extension on a ten foot barge pole..

Mickeymac

They are actually funny.

I mean no one in GB gives two continental shits who is elected in NI and no WM party even the Tories want to touch the DUP with a ten foot extension on a ten foot barge pole..

No argument from me on that assessment Pye.(y)

Mickeymac

Read up and enter the World of political reality pal...….

Newrybhoy

The
Read up and enter the World of political reality pal...….

There are enough old useless sectarian republican bigots on this site without having to look at Collins' latest diatribe.

Has he still got the comments switched off?

Lol.

New Threads

Most Replies