Unionist fury as Michelle O'Neill to attend commemoration for murdered neighbours.

Just Jack

devonish

Sinn Féin's six county leader will attend a commemoration to those from her constituency who were murdered by the SAS.

Not surprisingly unionists are apoplectic with rage.

Fury as Sinn Fein's Michelle O'Neill to speak at memorial for 8 IRA men killed in Loughgall - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Any evidence of "apoplectic with rage"? calm yourself child. Armed terrorists get ambushed whilst in the process of attempting to blow up a police station and kill those inside. The most interesting issue is who were the high level republicans who wanted the East Tyrone IRA taken out and provided the details to the security forces.

Commander of the North

Unionist fury as unionist fury is.................

It must be so tiring. Do unionists wake up furious or do they have breakfast first?

Commander of the North

Who even takes any unionist seriously anymore.
Tommy Tiernan certainly doesn't

BBC apology and content takedown over comic Tiernan's 'inappropriate' Arlene Foster joke - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Irish comic Tommy Tiernan made the remarks on Tuesday during an appearance on the Mark Patterson show on Radio Foyle.

Speaking about his "interest" in the DUP leader he said: "If she wasn't in politics I can see her working single handedly on a tiny little farm in south Fermanagh driving cattle up some country lane".

Then, apparently imitating Mrs Foster, he said: "Go on you pups, you fenian ba****ds ye, go up you fenian...

"Friesian Arlene, they are called Friesian Arlene.

"I'll call them what I want," he joked.

former wesleyan

Actually Willie Irwin doesn't do apoplectic. Not even raging'. So he doesn't. Carry on.

Paddyc

Tommy Tiernan certainly doesn't

BBC apology and content takedown over comic Tiernan's 'inappropriate' Arlene Foster joke - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Irish comic Tommy Tiernan made the remarks on Tuesday during an appearance on the Mark Patterson show on Radio Foyle.

Speaking about his "interest" in the DUP leader he said: "If she wasn't in politics I can see her working single handedly on a tiny little farm in south Fermanagh driving cattle up some country lane".

Then, apparently imitating Mrs Foster, he said: "Go on you pups, you fenian ba****ds ye, go up you fenian...

"Friesian Arlene, they are called Friesian Arlene.

"I'll call them what I want," he joked.
At least he didn't crack the heifers/f**kers joke.

between the bridges

Murdered neighbours? ah jaysus so they weren't martyred freedom resisting walking on water saints, who'd thunk it...

theloner

More importantly why did Barney, everyone's fave dinosaur, have to lie about the circumstances of the evening in question.

''These people that were killed at Loughgall were intent on murdering as many innocent people as possible''.

Au contraire Tom....

Commander of the North

Ok, so none of the unionists you know get "furious at the drop of a hat" yet you ask do unionists wake up furious. Bizarre.
Ok lets reword, do the majority of unionists (excluding the ones that I know) wake up furious? Is it quite tiring?
IS that better? Do you wake up furious?

between the bridges

Ok lets reword, do the majority of unionists (excluding the ones that I know) wake up furious? Is it quite tiring?
Yes, orangies are furious in bed...

between the bridges

More importantly why did Barney, everyone's fave dinosaur, have to lie about the circumstances of the evening in question.

''These people that were killed at Loughgall were intent on murdering as many innocent people as possible''.

Au contraire Tom....
What were the many innocent people the sf/ra terrorists were intent on murdering, guilty of...

devonish

So what's different about the unionists you know? perhaps they are more representative than the ones who seek the headlines to be furious. As an aside, none of those in the article stated that they were furious, that was merely a BT headline, so perhaps these furious unionists are more rare than you think. Finally, no, I don't wake up furious but sometimes become furious when I read stupid posts.

between the bridges

So what's different about the unionists you know? perhaps they are more representative than the ones who seek the headlines to be furious. As an aside, none of those in the article stated that they were furious, that was merely a BT headline, so perhaps these furious unionists are more rare than you think. Finally, no, I don't wake up furious but sometimes become furious when I read stupid posts.
chara tis p.ie there's nathin but stupid post's...

theloner

There you have it Dev, right from the horse's mouth...

between the bridges

There you have it Dev, right from the horse's mouth...
At least moi's honest about it, the rest of ye are at the same sh~te yet are too dumb to realise or admit it, ye ballix...

New Threads

Most Replies