• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Unionist protestors to allow 'traffic to flow in both lanes'.

theloner

Union flag protestors are to adopt a new strategy by holding ‘white-line’ demonstrations, allowing traffic to flow in both lanes, it has emerged. Ulster People’s Forum was founded to discuss the on going protests and the wider issues within the Protestant Unionist Loyalist community(PUL).

This will come as a big relief to most people across the province as over the last two months trade in Belfast's city centre has been decimated by unionists protesting over the removal of the Union flag from BCC for most of the year. Indeed The Confederation for British Industry claims the protests have cost the economy over 15 million pounds. Chairman of the Ulster People’s Forum Jamie Bryson said:

“The Ulster People’s Forum have a consensus that those who took part as representatives of their various areas on Saturday feel that the peaceful protests should move to a new phase of white line protests and also localised protests outside Council offices to coincide with monthly meetings in each respective area.

“The UPF are keen to emphasise that they do not claim to speak for all the protestors and whilst we as a group will move forward encouraging white line protests we will remain supportive of anyone who wishes to exercise their democratic right to peaceful protest in a non violent manner.”

A welcomed development for the 'ordinary' man and woman in and around NI as it also comes as 11 people including two women, were arrested after road blockages and protests in Derry and east Belfast. It also brings an end to the aptly named 'Operation Standstill'.

Flag protestors adopt

Eleven arrested for blocking roads in Northern Ireland protests

vivabrigada

Is it just me?
Every time I hear anything from these confused eejits, I think of the People's Front of Judea.

between the bridges

Is it just me?
Every time I hear anything from these confused eejits, I think of the People's Front of Judea.
well it is about the Romans...

my thoughts a) it's taking longer to dwindle away than i thought and this is the last gasp b) didn't duffy and co hold white line protests too?

Mickeymac

Is it just me?

Viva, maybe they are seeking a word of thanks from everyone they fukked up over these past few months.:lol:

vivabrigada

well it is about the Romans...

my thoughts a) it's taking longer to dwindle away than i thought and this is the last gasp b) didn't duffy and co hold white line protests too?
I didn't say anything about the white line pickets, they wouldn't bother me.
The statement from the PFJ, sorry UPF has only sewn yet more confusion among the fleg protesters. (and me:confused:)

theloner

whos the extra from trainspotting in the first picture?
Do you mean renowned author Jamie Bryson or renowned 'down to earth' Willie Frazer?

rapparree

Do you mean renowned author Jamie Bryson or renowned 'down to earth' Willie Frazer?
thats jamie bryson is it? he looks like he stepped off the luas red line. I recognise the frazier character well.The latter must be very bad if the other man is the main public face of these yahoos

vivabrigada

theloner

thats jamie bryson is it? he looks like he stepped off the luas red line. I recognise the frazier character well.The latter must be very bad if the other man is the main public face of these yahoos
Yes, he's a 'born-again'. He's the one carrying a UVF flag. He loves flags. Flags are his life. Flags and Jesus. He was born in 1990..:lol:

rapparree

Yes, he's a 'born-again'. He's the one carrying a UVF flag. He loves flags. Flags are his life. Flags and Jesus. He was born in 1990..:lol:

ah that explains it, this man is trying the traditional loyalist route to 'respectable' living, become a 'born again christian' and flog your mix of religious and political wares to whatever band of orange simpletons whose attention you can get long enough whilst at the same time attaching yourself to whatever loyalist political bandwagon that comes along.

tis all about the marketability and high profile, jamie is simply an entrepreneur trying to make a living for himself

the flag protests ,are, for him, the equivalent of a c list celebrity going on big brother.

Its the same with willie frazier except he is 'victims campaigning'/ political as opposed to 'religious'/political like bryson

Last edited:

between the bridges

every one has their 15 mins of fame, any way as i am sure you and all the history buffs will know that is the 'Kings' crown on his flag so that would be a 1913 UVF flag...

between the bridges

vivabrigada

every one has their 15 mins of fame, any way as i am sure you and all the history buffs will know that is the 'Kings' crown on his flag so that would be a 1913 UVF flag...
In the name of good ..........................................
It's the fleg they carry when they have their Brian Robinson parade every year in the Woodvale. UVF man Robinson was shot dead by the British Army shortly after he murdered a friend of mine, Paddy McKenna, for being a Catholic at Ardoyne in September 1989.
Wise up, you look foolish.