Unionists continued support for Israeli force and inhumane treatment of Palestinians.

st333ve

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH-bmo3-dkU]YouTube - Jonathan Bell comments on Israeli raid on flotilla[/ame]

Unionists in the DUP once again show how detached they are from the rest of the modern world by blurting out some nonsence from the apartheid era about Jews being pushed into the sea.
Theyre even out of touch with the British who condemned it, even the many British aid workers who were on the ships and have had a lot of support from the British public.

The DUP response to the murder of humanatarian aid workers was totally detached from the events which happened.
They blatently avoided mentioning what happened, and the attempt to tie in the innocent murdered aid workers with Hamas was frankly disgusting.

This 'man' actually makes excuses for the Israeli murders and blames the aid workers!

Their response revolves around using the internationally condemned act to point fingers at Nationalists who apparently forgotten to mention a seperate hypothetical incident.

The pathetic lows the DUP will stoop to in order to discredit their partners in government, know no bounds.
It would seem that they are stuck with tunnel vision, a mindset that refuses to acknowledge that any state forces deeds anywhere in the world can be deemed wrong or illegal.

Sometimes I cant believe what I hear from these people, its actually depressing that people can think like this.

Last edited:

British Citizen

He says what a vast majority of Unionist voters think.

We know what it's like to live with the threat of terrorism on a daily basis and have a group of sectarian murderers try to extinguish your religious and national identity.

Well said Jonathan!

I wholeheartedly agree.

st333ve

So you're all crazy?

That man sounds totally and utterly bonkers, how can you say you agree with him he just keeps changing the subject and talking complete crap!?

Not to mention he sounds really thick too.

AID WORKERS are not terrorists , snap out of it!

Wake up zombies!

British Citizen

How many people on those boats would condemn Hamas' actions against Israeli civilians?

C

Cass

They obviously empathize as there are similarities with the settlements in Palestinian and the Ulster Plantation.

SevenStars

How many people on those boats would condemn Hamas' actions against Israeli civilians?
You realise that Hamas has been for a long time trying to stop people firing rockets at Israel?

That said desperate times call for desperate measures.

Is it because a good few Palestinians happen to be Roman Catholic that you have such a cold blooded view of their genocide?

SevenStars

They obviously empathize as there are similarities with the settlements in Palestinian and the Ulster Plantation.
Uh...There arent any!!!!

irish_bob

unionists only support israel because nationalists ( in the main ) support the pallastinians , rangers v celtic

st333ve

All of them.

Ive never heard anyone support the rocket attacks, not on an aid ship, not in northern Ireland or anywhere.
Its total paranoia when the man above starts pointing fingers around and suggesting such things, and youre doing the same.
Unionists keep telling themselves that everyone they hate supports rocket attacks, yet they fail to see that everyone around just hates people attacking eachother.
Humans are entitled to proper education and food, bringing this to them does not amount to supporting some random rocket attack - what are you on??

Being against the murder of aid workers does not amount to support of some random rocket attack, I have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

Most of these people have spent a lot of their time and lives doing similar aid work in many other countries.
I would have no problem in saying that everyone on those aid ships support the blockade being lifted for obvious reasons and also is against rocket attacks or IDF attacks.

You dont seem to understand the term peace activist do you?

st333ve

unionists only support israel because nationalists ( in the main ) support the pallastinians , rangers v celtic
So its only Nationalists who look at the situation and think its wrong?
From watching the news it would seem that Nationalists are merely thinking the same as the rest of the world, they're even on the same page as the British government who also want the blockade lifted.

British Citizen

You dont seem to understand the term peace activist do you?
Peace activists don't attack people with guns, knives, scissors, metal bars and chairs.

You've seen the video, I'm sure, you don't need me to post it.

L

longshortgrass

We know what it's like to live with the threat of terrorism on a daily basis and have a group of sectarian murderers try to extinguish your religious and national identity.
Once a Settler, always a Settler.

I wish to reclaim my family lands in Ulster. It worked for your Israeli buddies.

st333ve

Israels machine controls the media, scraps all the video footage and releases one snipit from what went on and you think this shows what happened?

If people are being shot and murdered by Pirates should they not try and throw the odd chair or try to defend themselves?

Its totally mind boggling that you think that aid ships attacked mercenaries who dropped onto them from military helicopters with guns and weapons, invaded and murdered people illegally on their own ship and then took all the footage , their ships and threw them in jail!

How can you be so brainwashed??

Are you happy those people wont recieve their food, are you happy that those aid activists were killed?

I'm trying to work out why you really support such horrific deeds, are you a supremist, a totalitarian?
Do you believe that might = right?
That soldiers can kill civilians so long as their state backs them up?

Whats going on in that little brain of yours??

Last edited:

MoggyMcG

It's a Multi-Faceted Question

If this whole Middle East business was simply amenable to solution, it would have been resolved decades ago. There is a contradiction, I think, in a lot of the oul' cant you hear piped out by many of us who live comfortable lives in relatively comfortable western democracies. "The Palestinians are much put upon", I hear you cry...and you're right. HOWEVER...I REJOICE IN THE FACT THAT ISRAEL ALONE CARRIES WESTERN SENTIMENT AND MORES IN AN OTHERWISE THREATENING AND MEDIEVAL AREA. I don't want to live under the mullahs who would tee me up and lop off my hand for some arbitrary crime. I abhor the Islamic view of women and I recoil from the whole prevalent notion of jihadism. I am not a fan of the DUP, but I'm certainly a flag-waver for the putative 51st State...Israel. Long may it prosper and have the balls to take on the fundamentalist threat.

L'Chaim

Well It seems the family of kidnapped Israeli Gilad Shalit, who is being held by Hamas, had offered to support the flotilla of ships heading to Gaza, if the organizers urged Hamas to allow international organisations (like the Red Cross) to visit him. And guess what? The organisers said no.

They are only interested in breaking the blockade. So whatever other tags the media or others, or they put on themselves it doesn't matter. They are only interested in breaking the blockade. Delivering the aid is nothing to do with it. And to prove that point, Hamas even came out and said the aid won't be accepted

idle tim

Peace activists don't attack people with guns, knives, scissors, metal bars and chairs.

You've seen the video, I'm sure, you don't need me to post it.
No surprises here,like your own community the Israelis will reap the sorrows of the Hate they have sown.You are Troller No1 Brit Cit,by a country mile.

st333ve

Blocking the blockade and getting aid in is the same thing.

Why cant these people have fresh meat, corriander for Gods sake?

Breaking the blockade is a humanitarian cause, you cant treat people like this.

You cant have an area cordoned off with little food getting in, banning the media from it and preventing it from having contact with the outside world.

These people are human and deserve the basic freedoms we take for granted.

Jaymac

Holy jesus is this man hateful or what.

He compares Hamas to Nazi Germany - Israelis aren't the ones living in concentration camps and who are treated like untermenschen every day - their lives seem to be worth a lot less than Israeli lives.

New Threads

Most Replies