Unionists continued support for Israeli force and inhumane treatment of Palestinians.

Scipio

Your are one of the few fellow Irish men that speaks intelligently on this board

Our fellow country men of ignorant stupid drunks suck up to something that hates their Vatican, remember the time when the pope said Islam was a violent religion the whole Islamic world went mad and went on a killing spree! Mostly targeting catholic priest’s nuns and aid workers. Anywhere in the world they are Muslims they are wars and terrorism. All Islamic countries are dictatorial tyrannical backward and barbaric, its not just Israel its India its Bangladesh its Sudan its Pakistan est est. they are always fighting with their non Muslim counterparts.

If our fellow countrymen love the Muslims so much why don’t they live with them? Oh no drink or partying in Islamic countries right! But in a few decades time the Irish will have no other choice when Islam and Muslims take over Europe thanks to multiculturalism and immigration and the fact growing Muslims minorities are now out breeding the native European at an alarming rate.

The so called oppressed Palestinian Muslims strap bombs around their children and blow them up to kill innocent people, Muslims put their fanatical religion before their children, this is something the Irish are completely ignorant of like they are ignorant of a lot of things

I am noting saying Irish should suck up to Israel and Jews I am saying they should keep their snouts out things they don’t know noting about.

We don’t see the moronic Irish winging about what the Muslims do to their children

A vile anti-Muslim post based on little but prejudice and hatred.

Have shame you disgusting troll.

st333ve

Been to one of these 'terrorist' Muslim countries a few times - Turkey.

They treat their animals much better than people do here and they are 10 times more tolerant towards the western Christians than the west has shown to them.

Lovely people.

Calling entire races barbarians and hurling stereotypical nonsense around might make you feel ok about supporting their inhumane treatment and murder - but it's the same mentality Stalin or Hitler used to absolve their conscience of guilt.

The western powers like Britain and America are much more barbaric than a few fundamentalist nut jobs with bombs.
The Yanks and Brits can slaughter and bomb and invade until their dripping in blood and millions are dead,while their fellow countrymen will applaud them.
When they get home their state will throw them a street party and call them heroes.
They'll be grooming kids in their early teens to become their future murderers.
Such large scale barbarianism and blood shed is something they derive pride from, it's disgusting and their war obsessions and cravings for blood are no different than that of the most brainwashed Muslim.

They just have better P.R.

You posted a picture of a kid with a bomb, the British army are strapping guns to kids as young as 16 and paying them to help their illegal and immoral invasions.
They're trawling schools with even younger kids promoting their evil military machine.
Its all extremism, only difference is different clothing and skin colour.

Last edited:

IvoShandor

Twitter
yes

They treat their animals much better than people do here and they are 10 times more tolerant towards the western Christians than the west has shown to them.

Lovely people.
Kurds might beg to differ on that point.

SevenStars

Turkey is a more or less secular country...Attaturk the founder of modern Turkey was actually pretty "anti-clerical".

st333ve

The poisoned Iraqi's with missing limbs, living in towns of rubble with their deformed babies and families in coffins might disagree that America and Britain are civilised.

What's your point?

My point is that extremism is not something that comes solely from Muslims.
Western extremism looks totally different, but behind the uniforms and P.R. machine the end result is the same only on a much larger scale.
Their evil deeds are deemed heroic, even though they kill the innocent unarmed people from the skies and seas.

Dropping bombs from a plane, blowing up bombs in the street - it's all barbaric murder.

The only way people will realise that its all the same is if the western armies dress up in Muslim clothing when they're out murdering.
Then people wont be able to tell the difference, because the only difference is cosmetics.

It's a sad fact that the majority of people look at the the clothing of the murderer and use this to judge whether their actions are right or wrong.
If Iran invaded Iraq and dropped those bombs on innocent civilians you could be damn sure that British and American people wouldn't be supporting it.
Swap the uniforms around to those of their country, do the same evil deeds and almost by magic the people will have changed their opinion of the invaders from murderers to heroes.

Last edited:

Libertarian Contrarian

The British have fomented tensions all over the world and particular in Ireland and Palestine.

It's so self evident, it really is. These loyalists are just the scum of the earth and the british government is the main culprit. Their avarice is just sickening.

It's the biggest hypocrisy to say that the british empire is a democratic system when it's the antithesis of that. They've raped and looted everywhere they've been. Not to mention their refusal to expiate their tyranny and destruction.

Shame on all you unionists and loyalists - you're nazi's and fascists and communists and every other form of scum that has ever been released on this planet.

darkhorse

Turkey is a more or less secular country...Attaturk the founder of modern Turkey was actually pretty "anti-clerical".
which unfortunately is the only way of dealing with islam and its clergymen. they dont respect democracy and try to usurp it. its the lesson we have yet to learn in the west

st333ve

which unfortunately is the only way of dealing with islam and its clergymen. they dont respect democracy and try to usurp it. its the lesson we have yet to learn in the west
Reading the Daily Star again?

Let me guess, all Muslim clergy men hate democracy have hooks for hands and want to kill everyone?

Why don't you just say they all have hooves and horns too?

Libertarian Contrarian

Let me guess, all Muslim clergy men hate democracy have hooks for hands and want to kill everyone?

America loves democracy and are fighting the fight to spread it.

Just like Diem, Batista, Pinochet, the Shah, and on, and on, and on.

And we remember "they hate us because we're free."

darkhorse

why dont you address the point and cite the muslim countries that do embrace democracy?
(is it just because you are not bright enough and have to use simpleton arguments?)

st333ve

The Simpleton runs around waving flags celebrating invasions, illegal bombs and murder and shouts 'freedom dude, I love freedom'.

Having democracy seems to be the accepted excuse to bomb people to Hell.

I don't see it as being anywhere near any sort of justification for butchering people, in fact I don't think such a justification exists.

I wasn't speaking about democracy, I was talking about murder.

Tell me do you think it's ok to kill a civilian if they are unfortunate enough to be born in a country which is not functioning as a democracy, and why are bombs deemed to be a solution to political grievances ?

Saddam gave up, they bombed Iraqi civilians anyway.
No doubt you think the hundreds of thousands dead, the millions that fled and the ensuing sectarian conflict the Yanks created was all done because they love those Iraqi's so much and just want them to have democracy eh lol????

Why do you keep asking me about democracy?
Have you been programmed to believe that people must die who live within a state that doesn't run a democracy?

Last edited:

darkhorse

The sSmpleton runs around waving flags celebrating invasions, illegal bombs and murder and shouts 'freedom dude, I love freedom'.

Having democracy seems to be the accepted excuse to bomb people to Hell.

I don't see it as being anywhere near any sort of justification for butchering people, in fact I don't think such a justification exists.

I wasn't speaking about democracy, I was talking about murder.

Tell me do you think it's ok to kill a civilian if they are unfortunate enough to be born in a country which is not functioning as a democracy, and why are bombs deemed to be a solution to political grievances ?
few are as thick as you on this site
you cant even separate your thoughts on democracy and the small number of democratic countries that actively promote democracy through military means in the world.
you dont have the iq to engage... sorry

Libertarian Contrarian

Democracy isn't worth dying for. A Republic is.

In a Democracy, let's say hypothetically, 20 years from now in Iraq. With an election on the cards and the vote is for the Shari'a, and 51 per cent votes for it, it's straight back into tyranny. And what do you do then, invade it again?

Why aren't all you freedom lovers enlisting in the British armed forces to spread this democracy?

st333ve

few are as thick as you on this site
you cant even separate your thoughts on democracy and the small number of democratic countries that actively promote democracy through military means in the world.
you dont have the iq to engage... sorry

Great argument.
Hows Iraq doing anyway?
Has it turned into Beverly Hills yet?

It must hurt your head when someone tells you that slaughtering innocent people is wrong, and amounts to nothing - nor does it create a little Yankee land in the east.
Maybe you cant work out why, and in the confusion the insults come blurting out instead of an argument.

Democracy wont work in Iraq, unless you think that two foxes and a chicken voting on what they'll eat for dinner is a workable democracy.

Yanks cant see past their 'freedom' and 'democracy' rhetoric.
They all blurt it out without thinking, like robots.

It's better to leave a peaceful country to evolve, there are ways of aiding the modernisation and growth of these countries but it doesn't involve levelling it with bombs and arming its people against each other.
That's not creating freedom, that's just murder and promoting extremism.

Why doesn't America invade Britain if they want democracy?
I live under an English dictatorship.
No-one in Ireland democratically gave the British Tory party one democratically elected seat, yet they control my country.
Every party in NI with a 100% mandate wants to drop corporation tax but one dictator in England says no - he wins.
The head of state is an unelected Monarch.
What's America going to do about this, why don't they drop bombs on me to save me from my sins?

Last edited:

KawasakiZX10

Lovely people.

Calling entire races barbarians and hurling stereotypical nonsense around might make you feel ok about supporting their inhumane treatment and murder - but it's the same mentality Stalin or Hitler used to absolve their conscience of guilt.

The western powers like Britain and America are much more barbaric than a few fundamentalist nut jobs with bombs.
The Yanks and Brits can slaughter and bomb and invade until their dripping in blood and millions are dead,while their fellow countrymen will applaud them.
When they get home their state will throw them a street party and call them heroes.
They'll be grooming kids in their early teens to become their future murderers.
Such large scale barbarianism and blood shed is something they derive pride from, it's disgusting and their war obsessions and cravings for blood are no different than that of the most brainwashed Muslim.

They just have better P.R.

You posted a picture of a kid with a bomb, the British army are strapping guns to kids as young as 16 and paying them to help their illegal and immoral invasions.
They're trawling schools with even younger kids promoting their evil military machine.
Its all extremism, only difference is different clothing and skin colour.

I totally appose of American and British and other troops over their trying to make those backward cultures and countries civilized its waste of time and they are getting killed in the process. The rightwing BNP in Britain also apposes of the stupid failed war and want their troops sent home for that very reason , As for the Muslims they bomb and kill their own. The war on terror can only be fought by closing the borders and putting an end to multiculturalism diversity immigration and PC not by sending armies over wasting money and wasting life

If this is not done Europe will be Islamic in a few decades it’s a mathematical certainty

You are an apologist of 3rd world savagery terror and the world of tyrannical dictatorship you are also one of the dumbest on this board

Is this the kind of stuff you see in 21st century western countries? This kind of savagery can only be found in Islamic countries

And we don’t see the likes of you show any outrage at stuff like this

st333ve

You are an apologist of 3rd world savagery terror and the world of tyrannical dictatorship you are also one of the dumbest on this board
I am not, I just see savagery as savagery.
I oppose it all.
You cant seem to understand that someone might oppose one form of savagery without supporting another.

I don't care if its Yanks poisoning pregnant women with chemical bombs leaving civilians bodies everywhere and peoples babies deformed, or suicide bombers blowing people to bits.
My argument against Western unjustified aggression against innocent people was in response to a person who was glorifying and supporting it.
If someone tried the same with Muslim killers they would get the same response.

Its all savagery trying to fight savagery, and they're both feeding off each other.

They're both looking at humans and thinking 'I'd like to kill them'.

Sick evil twisted blood thirsty scum the lot of them.

The unjustified wars on the East will only make things a lot worse, and for anyone to believe they are a cure is ridiculous.

Banshee

I am not, I just see savagery as savagery.
I oppose it all.
You cant seem to understand that someone might oppose one form of savagery without supporting another.

I don't care if its Yanks poisoning pregnant women with chemical bombs leaving civilians bodies everywhere and peoples babies deformed, or suicide bombers blowing people to bits.
My argument against Western unjustified aggression against innocent people was in response to a person who was glorifying and supporting it.
If someone tried the same with Muslim killers they would get the same response.

Its all savagery trying to fight savagery, and they're both feeding off each other.

They're both looking at humans and thinking 'I'd like to kill them'.

Sick evil twisted blood thirsty scum the lot of them.

The unjustified wars on the East will only make things a lot worse, and for anyone to believe they are a cure is ridiculous.
Deflection as usual from the pro Zionazis.

Quite hilarious but at the same time, telling, that the response is to accuse you of anti-Semitism or of being in favour of some other injustice because you have not chosen to start a thread on that injustice :rolleyes:

katyan

Unionists in the DUP once again show how detached they are from the rest of the modern world by blurting out some nonsence from the apartheid era about Jews being pushed into the sea.
Theyre even out of touch with the British who condemned it, even the many British aid workers who were on the ships and have had a lot of support from the British public.

The DUP response to the murder of humanatarian aid workers was totally detached from the events which happened.
They blatently avoided mentioning what happened, and the attempt to tie in the innocent murdered aid workers with Hamas was frankly disgusting.

This 'man' actually makes excuses for the Israeli murders and blames the aid workers!

Their response revolves around using the internationally condemned act to point fingers at Nationalists who apparently forgotten to mention a seperate hypothetical incident.

The pathetic lows the DUP will stoop to in order to discredit their partners in government, know no bounds.
It would seem that they are stuck with tunnel vision, a mindset that refuses to acknowledge that any state forces deeds anywhere in the world can be deemed wrong or illegal.

Sometimes I cant believe what I hear from these people, its actually depressing that people can think like this.

There is a reason why the unionist like to support Israel and that is because Israel has given aid to them in the past. Israel did give guns to the Unionists to attack the catholics and some unionists know this and are grateful to Israel

New Threads

Top Bottom