Unionists continued support for Israeli force and inhumane treatment of Palestinians.

SevenStars

You BritCit are the ultimate Moron,i dont wish to discuss the murder of innocent unarmed civilians with someone who plainly hasnt got a moral bone in his body.
Murdering innocent unarmed civilians is what British Imperialism does mo chara...Read some history on their occupation of India.

British Citizen

You BritCit are the ultimate Moron,i dont wish to discuss the murder of innocent unarmed civilians with someone who plainly hasnt got a moral bone in his body.
Moe charra,

Were they, or were they not, breaking the law on that day?

British Citizen

SevenStars

I'm talking about those in Derry that Sunday.
Forgive me that mistake....I would have some respect if actually had any understanding of what you are supporting...But you dont.

SevenStars

How pathetic and parochial the OP is, everything everywhere has to be related to the struggle of the MOPEs.

The great struggle between Christendom and the followers of Satanic error is reduced to a MOPEry whine about 'unionists'.

Mopery is taking over from Popery. Northern Catholics are now the biggest barrier to a united Ireland. Ye'll all have to sod off to England (your spiritual home).
Most ignorant post ever.

If you said that to me in the flesh you would have no nose left and gentitals would need surgery.

TheMushyStuff

There are some Unionists who be Happy if Britain ruled Ireland, like the good old days and Behaved liked Israel.

VoteFFno1

Website
www.fiannafail.ie
The Whole middle East is a disaster...I dont support either Jew or Muslim....

but at the end of the day its the british that have caused all this

idle tim

How pathetic and parochial the OP is, everything everywhere has to be related to the struggle of the MOPEs.

The great struggle between Christendom and the followers of Satanic error is reduced to a MOPEry whine about 'unionists'.

Mopery is taking over from Popery. Northern Catholics are now the biggest barrier to a united Ireland. Ye'll all have to sod off to England (your spiritual home).
If you think the threads so pathetic and parochial why dont you "Sod off and start your own Thread about how pathetic and parochial this thread is.:mrgreen:

supermonkey

Why don't you start a thread about how pathetic my failure to start a thread is.

Cellach

I noticed during his speech that he deplored the killings "as would any christian". Is he implying that the Isrealis have no moral imperitive to deplore said killings?

British Citizen

Amach na Casca

The DUP sure can pick 'em! This Bell chap clearly has his head up his arse. Mark Devenport in the studio looked bemused with the idiocy of the whole argument that he was putting forward.

British Citizen

The DUP sure can pick 'em! This Bell chap clearly has his head up his arse. Mark Devenport in the studio looked bemused with the idiocy of the whole argument that he was putting forward.
I don't have much time for the DUP but this is the first time I've heard Bell speak. I agree 100% with every word he has said. How anybody can disagree I do not know.

Humanitarian lectures from paedophiles and murderers - if it wasn't so serious it would be laughable!

Mark Devenport's job as a journalist is to ask questions - that's all he did. If there had been a Hamas supporter from Sinn Fein in the studio he'd have been pressing them on their stance. It's what journalists do.

stewiegriffin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzpI30UTCg]YouTube - BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES - 1970 - TRAILER[/ame]

st333ve

If this whole Middle East business was simply amenable to solution, it would have been resolved decades ago. There is a contradiction, I think, in a lot of the oul' cant you hear piped out by many of us who live comfortable lives in relatively comfortable western democracies. "The Palestinians are much put upon", I hear you cry...and you're right. HOWEVER...I REJOICE IN THE FACT THAT ISRAEL ALONE CARRIES WESTERN SENTIMENT AND MORES IN AN OTHERWISE THREATENING AND MEDIEVAL AREA. I don't want to live under the mullahs who would tee me up and lop off my hand for some arbitrary crime. I abhor the Islamic view of women and I recoil from the whole prevalent notion of jihadism. I am not a fan of the DUP, but I'm certainly a flag-waver for the putative 51st State...Israel. Long may it prosper and have the balls to take on the fundamentalist threat.
Another pile of dillusional paranoid nonsence.
Are you in the DUP?

Are you aware that people who want aid to get to Gaza and people who want the blockade lifted, arnt calling for Israel to be banished into the sea or for an islamic run world?

Jesus there's some nutters around.

This is the same daft mentality which kept the blacks under apartheid as people believed that treating them the same would lead to ethnic cleansing of the whites, who were also claiming to be being 'pushed into the sea'.

The KKK thought like this too.

turdsl

He says what a vast majority of Unionist voters think.

We know what it's like to live with the threat of terrorism on a daily basis and have a group of sectarian murderers try to extinguish your religious and national identity.

Well said Jonathan!

I wholeheartedly agree.

delighted to see that Mr Cameron does not see it that way and says the barricade must go.

Portstewart

Do you deny it?
Eh, yes. :roll:

Get a grip it's a fiercely disputed territory with it's roots in competing territorial ambitions after the fall of the Ottoman empire, both sides have entrenched religious arguments and uncompromising positions, this would still be a disputed territory no matter what the British did or didn't do. Some people really are pathetic on here at times.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies