Unionists object to planned NIE takeover

Portstewart

I dont share jokes with you people.

Vulgar post, straight from the mouth of an uneducated Brit.

I dont know who or what it is and couldnt care less.

PAY YOUR BILL TO US ON TIME OR WE WILL SWITCH OFF YOUR IRISH ELECTRICITY.

PAYMENT BY AN POST POSTAL ORDER OR IRISH DEBIT CARD.

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK.
I shall wake up tomorow, just as today, a British citizen living in the United Kingdom, and the clock just keeps on ticking.

You're boring, stupid, and tedious, we've been fed this sh!t from you lot ever since NI was created, 100 year anniversary soon, tick tock tick tock. :)

SevenStars

Better than your leftie, prod loving nonsense (no surprise given you admitted you are from a family of them).

They'll be outbred, panic and leave.

Tick Tock.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHPH-5zMjNo&feature=related]YouTube - Ciaran Murphy, Henry Joy, (faithful to the last)[/ame]

oboe

I dont listen to "Black Music", my favorite song is the SAM song by The Irish Brigade, its about SAM missiles taking down Brit helicopters.

You people have no culture so you have to resort to posting the incoherent ramblings of a black gang rapper "snoopy doggie" or "Mother F-er bad ass boy" from bronx to make your point.

DIRECT DEBIT OR AN POST POSTAL ORDER WILL DO, BE SURE TO PAY ON TIME OR WE WILL CUT YOU OFF, GOOD BOY.

TICKITIE TOCK, TICKITIE TOCK.
You appear to be playin the role of a good little stereotype.
Almost too well....

johndodger

Interesting comment on PULSE Articles - The Front Page with regard to the NIE takeover by ESB: "If they (the ESB) start implementing their United Ireland agenda then I'm moving to a differant supplier". I'm paraphrasing but you get the point. Does ESB have a United Ireland agenda and how would they go about implementing this through the NI national grid? For that matter, does the Irish Government (or FF) have a "United Ireland" agenda?

Is this typical, I wonder, of Unionist paranonia about all things Irish?

Won't be long before we all have to pay our bills to Brussells, making all of these arguments obselete.
What's your basis for this? Will all utility companies be based in Brussels in the future? How will this work?

In one way I don't blame them (don't agree with them though) Lets just say Aer Lingus was to be taken over by British Airways?? (Oh Yea and BA wasn't privatised but still in british government hands)
What would be the problem with BA taking over Aer Lingus? After all BA is run by the former chief executive of Aer Lingus.

Aindriu

my favorite song is the SAM song by The Irish Brigade, its about SAM missiles taking down Brit helicopters.
Except they never did so with a SAM missile did they? They couldn't get them to work :roll:

vinoboy

No, DHSK machine guns did the job in S. Armagh and Tyrone, no need to waste the SAM's.
Was not too much action after the informer set up Loughgall and Billy Wright forcing East Tyrone provies over the border after the visit to the pub in Cappagh .

Most Replies