Unionists seethe with rage at Martin McGuinness' headstone

Just Jack

Unionists are once again in a near orgasmic state of fury.

Having previously demanded more focus on Martin McGuinness' IRA background, Gregory Campbel and Doug Beatie are now furious that his IRA past has been acknowledged on his headstone recently unveiled in the republican plot in Derry City Cemetery. How utterly shocking.

Unionists reacted with anger yesterday after republicans unveiled Former deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness's gravestone with an inscription referring to his IRA past.

The dedication on Mr McGuinness's Celtic cross gravestone reads 'Oglach Martin McGuinness, Oglaigh na h-Eireann, MP, MLA, Minister'. Martin McGuinness IRA volunteer headstone inscription angers unionists - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

ScoobyDoo

Unionists are once again in a near orgasmic state of fury.

Having previously demanded more focus on Martin McGuinness' IRA background, Gregory Campbel and Doug Beatie are now furious that his IRA past has been acknowledged on his headstone recently unveiled in the republican plot in Derry City Cemetery. How utterly shocking.

Yesterday Shinners seething at British Army rally in Belfast

Today Unionists seething about an IRA man having that stated on his gravestone.

plus ca change :roll:

Levellers

Yesterday Shinners seething at British Army rally in Belfast

Today Unionists seething about an IRA man having that stated on his gravestone.

plus ca change :roll:
I doubt there were any Shinners in the Saoradh protest.

PBP voter

Putting down the letters MP and MLA means he recognised British rule in Ireland.

Fullforward

It is none of the planters business.

razorblade

They complain when you deny your IRA past, and they're still complaining when you admit it, there's just no pleasing some people.

SgtBilko

I like his headstone.

In fact, I like all Republican terrorist headstones. Genuinely looking forward to seeing the Gerry Kelly and Gerry Adams' versions. Can't wait to be fair.

NMunsterman

I like his headstone.

In fact, I like all Republican terrorist headstones. Genuinely looking forward to seeing the Gerry Kelly and Gerry Adams' versions. Can't wait to be fair.
Remind us again of what you called the innocent civilians shot dead by the British Army on Bloody Sunday in Derry.

Or are you still chicken ?

theloner

Lol it t'was the unionists telling us he was in the RA til his dying day and now shock, horror, disgust.
On a side note, the Irish language skills of ye lot aren't as rusty as I thought. Have you been hitting the Cluain Ard after band practice in a top hat and monacle? :lol:

former wesleyan

Some of the DF might raise an eyebrow at the Óglaigh na hÉireann bit.

former wesleyan

Understandable given that THEY are paid,Volunteers are not.
I was thinking more along the lines of :-

But yesterday Mr McGuinness acknowledged the Defence Forces was the only Oglaigh na hEireann, and said he stood by the institutions of the State.

"As far as I am concerned the Irish Army are Oglaigh na hEireann and I stand by the forces of this State

Fullforward

I was thinking more along the lines of :-

But yesterday Mr McGuinness acknowledged the Defence Forces was the only Oglaigh na hEireann, and said he stood by the institutions of the State.

"As far as I am concerned the Irish Army are Oglaigh na hEireann and I stand by the forces of this State
And "I" think differently. If I didn't, lackies like you would be the first to talk of "Cult" members all thinking the same way.

Remind me of what the 26 County "Defence Forces" do again,besides breaking the strikes of Bus Drivers,Oil Tanker Drivers and Binmen.

Mushroom

Slow news/bank holiday weekend much ado about nothing, sensationalist bullcrap. :mad:

Marty McInness is dead. I reckon that he's probably in hell and the amoral, moist gusset brigade (hi ger) reckon that he's in paradise.

And, all-in-all what's written on the monument above his rotting carcass doesn't really matter a fig.

vivabrigada

GDPR

I like his headstone.

"David Caldwell likes this." :)