Unionists seethe with rage at Martin McGuinness' headstone

hollandia

Factions of factions on both sides are doing occasional killings - 2 on the "loyalist" side (though I would call them gangsters) this past year .
There was condemnation of both murders by all unionist parties as indeed on the republican side but the useless PSNI senior management do not seem to be able to get a grip on such matters .
So,stop peddling your own brand of disinformation Commander Shinnerbot.
And here comes vino, just to hammer the point home.

mac tíre

I didn't claim they were good at anything.
It was I who said the IRA were useless if the their modus operandi was to kill civilians, as you maintain.

They and the Loyalist Paramilitaries spend their time sending messages to each other using the murders of innocent civilians. The loyalists said they would kill Catholics every time the IRA killed members of the Security Forces and to be fair to them they usually did. When the IRA stopped , they stopped.
Of course, we know Loyalists (just another word for British Unionist terrorists) killed Catholics (and Protestants) from 1966. The first shooting of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1966. The first bombing of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1968. The first ethnic cleansing of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1969. The first killing of a RUC officer in the conflict? Loyalists in 1969. The first bombing of a capital city in the confllct? Loyalists in 1969. First British soldier killed? 1971.

And by the same generosity you extend to Loyalist targeting - to be fair to the IRA they usually attacked Crown forces as they said they would.

Novos

It was I who said the IRA were useless if the their modus operandi was to kill civilians, as you maintain.

Of course, we know Loyalists (just another word for British Unionist terrorists) killed Catholics (and Protestants) from 1966. The first shooting of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1966. The first bombing of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1968. The first ethnic cleansing of civilian targets in the conflict? Loyalists in 1969. The first killing of a RUC officer in the conflict? Loyalists in 1969. The first bombing of a capital city in the confllct? Loyalists in 1969. First British soldier killed? 1971.

And by the same generosity you extend to Loyalist targeting - to be fair to the IRA they usually attacked Crown forces as they said they would.
Loyalist terrorists like the IRA were scum.

Commander of the North

Factions of factions on both sides are doing occasional killings - 2 on the "loyalist" side (though I would call them gangsters) this past year .
There was condemnation of both murders by all unionist parties as indeed on the republican side but the useless PSNI senior management do not seem to be able to get a grip on such matters .
So,stop peddling your own brand of disinformation Commander Shinnerbot.
As our friend novos would say ...'link?'

Novos

Yeah that's true those crown forces like at Kingsmill or Census Collectors or anyone unlucky enough to get in the way.

hollandia

Some serious moral gymnastics going on here...

mac tíre

Yeah that's true those crown forces like at Kingsmill or Census Collectors or anyone unlucky enough to get in the way.
Yes, you are correct, the IRA did those things you said, but being as fair to them as you were to British terrorists, they usually attacked Crown forces as they said they would. Fair not fair, is it not?

Remember, one of those British terror groups was legal until the 1990s.

Novos

Novos

Yes, you are correct, the IRA did those things you said, but being as fair to them as you were to British terrorists, they usually attacked Crown forces as they said they would. Fair not fair, is it not?

Why would you want to be fair to them. All they did was murder people.
Tell me why they murdered so many innocent people? What was the reason?

mac tíre

Why would you want to be fair to them. All they did was murder people.
Tell me why they murdered so many innocent people? What was the reason?
Tell us why you were being fair to British terrorists?

Novos

mac tíre

Answer my question first before you ask any more.

You forgot to answer mine.

RasherHash

Ozyedia

I'm not a pacifist. I believe when attacked we should fight back and the rules should be the same rules the attackers are playing by or harder.
Literally the exact justification that ALL terrorists use. The IRA used this exact justification in the late 60s and early 70s.

Another fail from the Non-Unionist, Non-economist, Unionist-Economist.

Mickeymac

Literally the exact justification that ALL terrorists use. The IRA used this exact justification in the late 60s and early 70s.

Another fail from the Non-Unionist, Non-economist, Unionist-Economist.

Your comments chased him over to the main board where he is continuing to troll and attempt to disrupt good discussion.

vivabrigada

Well fed looking inne.he left his country in some state LOL.
Look at the state the British left it in and the carnage they carnage they inflicted while there.