Unionists shocked by new BBC Poll - Union on the verge of collapsing.

Talk Back

Shocking new BBC Poll shows only 45% of those surveyed said they would vote for Northern Ireland to stay in the UK, whilst 42% supported Northern Ireland leaving the UK and joining a united Ireland.

The survey suggested a future border poll could be a close fought campaign, and those who do not know or are unsure of how they might vote would have the potential to determine the outcome.

Some 45% of those surveyed said they would vote for Northern Ireland to stay in the UK, whilst 42% supported Northern Ireland leaving the UK and joining a united Ireland.

Just under 13% indicated they were undecided or would not vote.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

Last edited:

Talk Back

A massive surge in support for the reunification of our people, our country, and the ending of England's centuries old demonic rule in Ireland.

Talk Back

Only 46% of people in the 6 counties identified themselves as British.

That is less than the number of people who described themselves as Irish or European.

Talk Back

This BBC survey was carried out online and over the telephone by Lucid Talk. Lucid Talk's Bill White believes the online survey method may catch more "shy" united Ireland supporters than face-to-face interviews.

All within the 3 percent margin of error, making a referendum very close. The UK Prime Minister must of had wind of this last week when she refused to call a reunification of Ireland vote - she felt the Irish would win.

Another example of democracy being denied to the people of Ireland by England.

between the bridges

That is less than the number of people who described themselves as Irish or European.

104.6% of people are ether Northern Irish or British...

Talk Back

Spot the yank, DUH...
It's the middle of the night in America ya pleb.

I'm Irish, unlike you.

Born, bred and living in my own country, unlike you.

Love it when Unionists tell me that I'm not Irish - the irony is lost on the nomads.

Last edited:

Talk Back

104.6% of people are ether Northern Irish or British...
Ulster is British???

Hahaha

Thanks for the laugh.

Glaucon

A thread already exists on this subject. And the assertion that the Union is on the verge of collapse is silly.

between the bridges

A thread already exists on this subject. And the assertion that the Union is on the verge of collapse is silly.
Pffft, tick tock ye silly west brit lickspittle...

between the bridges

It's the middle of the night in America ya pleb.

I'm Irish, unlike you.

Born, bred and living in my own country, unlike you.

Love it when Unionists tell me that I'm not Irish - the irony is lost of the nomads.
Yehhaaa bud...

Talk Back

Take your head out of the sand - it's over bar the shouting.

Shocking new BBC Poll shows only 45% of those surveyed said they would vote for Northern Ireland to stay in the UK, whilst 42% supported Northern Ireland leaving the UK and joining a united Ireland.

Last edited:

Talk Back

That will sink the phony union.

In the Lucid talk survey, support for a united Ireland is stronger amongst younger voters. Amongst those surveyed under the age of 45, a massive 49% backed a united Ireland and only 38% preferred staying in the UK.

Tick-Tock :lol:

Last edited:

New Threads

Most Replies