United Ireland by 2016?

Sword of Gideon

Eight days to go
Time is running out for Adams and McGuinness's predictions.
How long before a united Ireland comes about, if ever?

runwiththewind

Eight days to go
Time is running out for Adams and McGuinness's predictions.
How long before a united Ireland comes about, if ever?
Never. Don't want the Republic contaminated with the religious bigotry, racial hatred, work shy, minimum wage, social welfare dependent cultural desert wasteland that is morally bankrupt and blighted by political ineptitude and rampant corruption that is so prevalent amongst Northern Ireland's Protestant population.

InsideImDancing

This prediction was not made. Myth. :p

between the bridges

Never. Don't want the Republic contaminated with the religious bigotry, racial hatred, work shy, minimum wage, social welfare dependent cultural desert wasteland that is morally bankrupt and blighted by political ineptitude and rampant corruption that is so prevalent amongst Northern Ireland's Protestant population.
Runnywinds doesn't realise Irony when it types it...

between the bridges

Anywho the only chance of a UI will be when we invade, on moi's command panzergruppen Frazier will unleash hell...

CastleRay

Protestants are bad.

CastleRay

Here's the prediction.
We'll have a united Ireland by 2016, says McGuinness - Independent.ie
Embarrassing to read now.

Ruari O Bradaigh's prediction that the GFA would lead to a normalisation of British rule and an erosion of Nationalist fervour was more accurate.
Your link also contained 2 other headline manifesto pledges by Sinn Fein, both of which were not achieved, if even tried for. Do Nats happily accept Sinn Fein manifestos are utter nonsense, or are they actually being hoodwinked each election?

InsideImDancing

Hunter-Gatherer

that sounds just like the South to me.... catholic corruption

hollandia

Bit harsh on the North inner city, no?

Polly Ticks

FFS, talk about a last minute warning!

I'm sorry but if it's not happening by 8:00 P.M. Central tonight, I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out as I have some last minute drinki-- eh.. shopping to do.

runwiththewind

Ah shcucks , the OP wanted a reaction, I duly obliged.

New Threads