Unless IRA admit their killings were wrong, RA terrorism may escalate.

death or glory

An IRA vicitms son whose father was brutally murdered 40 years ago by evil ira terrorists has said he fears a return to terrorism by mainstream terrorists unless the IRA will accept their killings were wrong and counterproductive.
https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/victim-s-son-unless-ira-admit-their-killings-were-wrong-i-fear-return-of-bloodshed-1-8367981
A touching thing about this report was that he says what hurts most is the IRA murder of an eleven year old girl the day after his fathers murder, that's the compassion of the PUL community who weere constantly under attack by these terrorists.

Last edited:

Niall996

They won't, the needn't and they shouldn't because it wouldn't be true. Simple. Move on. Get over it.

Last edited:

death or glory

They won't, the needn't and they shouldn't because it wouldn't be true. Simple. Move go. Get over it.
Oh I know they won't but they should, that much is true.
If you can't learn from their mistakes, future generations will seek to repeat them.

GDPR

:rolleyes:

It is because of people like you DOG and Arlene that violence will certainly with far more nastiness than the Troubles come back.

Niall996

Oh I know they won't but they should, that much is true.
If you can't learn from their mistakes, future generations will seek to repeat them.
No they shouldn't. It would be untrue. What NI needs is truth. Not endless propaganda tennis matches.

McSlaggart

An IRA vicitms son whose father was brutally murdered 40 years ago by evil ira terrorists has said he fears a return to terrorism by mainstream terrorists unless the IRA will accept their killings were wrong and counterproductive.
unless IRA admit their killings were wrong Read more at: https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/victim-s-son-unless-ira-admit-their-killings-were-wrong-i-fear-return-of-bloodshed-1-8367981

A touching thing about this report was that he says what hurts most is the IRA murder of an eleven year old girl the day after his fathers murder, that's the compassion of the PUL community who weere constantly under attack by these terrorists.
your link is broken.

death or glory

:rolleyes:

It is because of people like you DOG and Arlene that violence will certainly with far more nastiness than the Troubles come back.
Blame the poor proddies, is that the best you can come up with.
Suck it up, big man.

death or glory

GDPR

This a fear of mine that this type of waffle will dominate NI in the void that it is.

death or glory

This a fear of mine that this type of waffle will dominate NI in the void that it is.
Your biggest fear is waffle , whilst this poor victim of reb terrorism fears a return of the aforementioned sectarian murder and maiming.

GDPR

Your biggest fear is waffle , whilst this poor victim of reb terrorism fears a return of the aforementioned sectarian murder and maiming.
NO my biggest is fear is Nordie land turning into Rwanda in the North Atlantic- is that what you want?

death or glory

NO my biggest is fear is Nordie land turning into Rwanda in the North Atlantic- is that what you want?
Off course, I'm always saying Northern Ireland should turn into an African state.

Analyzer

The Provisional movements ambition is to turn NI into a sham democracy where there eventually one dominant party that ensures the needs of a criminal racket is served.

FOURGREENFIELDS

The only violence that will return to the North will be Loyalist anarchy and insurrection when Irish unity becomes a reality. PUL's don't do democracy as they showed with the usurping of Westminster parliamentary legislation in 1912 after the passing of the 3rd Home Rule Bill. PUL's showed their 'loyalty' to the Crown with the importation of weapons from Germany and the Curragh mutiny.

comet

The Provisional movements ambition is to turn NI into a sham democracy where there eventually one dominant party that ensures the needs of a criminal racket is served.

We had that for fifty years.

Sword of Gideon

The only violence that will return to the North will be Loyalist anarchy and insurrection when Irish unity becomes a reality. PUL's don't do democracy as they showed with the usurping of Westminster parliamentary legislation in 1912 after the passing of the 3rd Home Rule Bill. PUL's showed their 'loyalty' to the Crown with the importation of weapons from Germany and the Curragh mutiny.
Very uptodate analysis of the situation.
But if that is the last time that you think unionists went against democracy, then we are not too bad.

offalypat

is the british going to sponsor another gusty spence type to start the troubles again because thats how it really started back in 1966 and thats the only way it will start again but dont mention saying sorry from that crowd.

RasherHash

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/victim-s-son-unless-ira-admit-their-killings-were-wrong-i-fear-return-of-bloodshed-1-8367981
What's the point of this thread and why do you get a free pass to make sh1t threads that if it was anyone else would get taken down forthwith?

RasherHash

De e'Zoo pul-ease :roll:

theloner

James Molyneaux described the IRA ceasefire as one of the most destabilising events since partition.

This thread is a testament to those fears. It's actually getting really embarrassing for our separated brethren. Randomly on Nolan today we had Ciarán Benstead articulating the position of the thriving Irish language community, how the Shankill comes from Seanchill which means 'old road' and how so many other places can have their rich histories explained and explored. From Beannchar to Latharna. He was challenged by a wholly inarticulate and odd self-styled loyalist to whom Shankill proudly and profoundly sadly, in his narrow mind, equates Michael Stone and the UVF. This, ladies and gents, is why ye are fecked. Unionism really needs to start engaging with the outside world or NI will be done and dusted before you can say 'No surrender to the IRA' or burn signage in Ulster-Scotch mistaking it for Irish.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies