Unnecessary qualifications creating artificial secondary teacher shortages

Baron von Biffo

The fact that here and the UK only tiny numbers of teachers have been sacked over decades contradicts your bullsand.
We've been here before and it's clear you learned nothing. One teacher sacked for getting pregnant in circumstances her employer didn't approve of, and that dismissal supported to the highest court in the land, means that what I've said is incontrovertibly true.

General Urko

Teachers Unions have become exercised about new entrants pay, simply because it's sons and daughters of, that are being affected!:mad:

I actually wouldn't mind so much if teaching jobs were got on genuinely ability and that our teachers could actually teach, the majority cannot!

Patslatt1

Maybe - just maybe - it disproves your assertion that teachers are sh*te.

Making stupid comments deserves no other response.
Your assertion,not mine. You are a typically intolerant, self righteous hard leftie.

Last edited:

Patslatt1

Teachers Unions have become exercised about new entrants pay, simply because it's sons and daughters of, that are being affected!:mad:

I actually wouldn't mind so much if teaching jobs were got on genuinely ability and that our teachers could actually teach, the majority cannot!
Ireland's good showing in international PISA tests says otherwisw.

Patslatt1

We've been here before and it's clear you learned nothing. One teacher sacked for getting pregnant in circumstances her employer didn't approve of, and that dismissal supported to the highest court in the land, means that what I've said is incontrovertibly true.
A sample of one is hardly a reliable statistic. If you saw one Irishman four feet tall, would you say all Irishmen were four feet tall?!

New Threads

Most Replies