• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Kazakh

disenchanted said:
Welcome back,

I found it a little difficult to adjust to Ireland after several years in Thailand.

I missed the food and the street life/markets in the evenings.

Then I moved to Laos after 9 months in Ireland...

After a year in Laos (which remains my favourite country), I moved on too.

I'll hopefully be landing in Bangkok on the 26th of this month.
It is amazing how dead our streets seem compared to how they are in Thailand! I haven't been to Laos but I'm big on the Issarn people so I'd like to give it a try. I reckon I'll be heading back that direction long-term anyway - Cambodia most likely.

Sure, they have genuine supporters... but I'm sorry, knowing what I know about this government, I have to say, I wonder how smart/well informed PPP voters can be to put a government like this into power.

Yeah, the PAD guys were also being quite brutal. Didn't see any with knives though. And let's face it.. these PPP supporters tooled up and went looking for trouble. They SHOT SOMEONE DEAD! They deserved a beating.
Yeah, it's a real mess and the government are a disgrace. I just think that although the PAD have a point, I feel Thailand will be best served by remaining as democratic as it can. A few legal changes of government is what it really needs to settle down and start reaching its potential.

Ribeye

em, it would appear that a revolution has started in Thailand.........

who knew????

i'm serious btw,

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom