US assassinates Iranian general in Iraq

oleoleole

It’s over like Ghadaffi is over- and I mean no disrespect-
Ghadaffi give weapons and money to the IRA in the 70s long before that arms boat was caught in 86- America give the IRA the armalite in the early 70s and the slogan was painted on the walls- ‘ God made the Catholic but the armalite made them equal ‘-

IRAN has Sh1t the nest- best to not associate your name with that crap-
Gaddafi was still training IRA terrorists right up until the late 1980's at least if not into the 90's.

Some people were still going there to work in the oil industry at the time.

It was American money paying for a lot of that. I mean NORAID of course not the American government.

former wesleyan

I'm going to call this bullsh!t.

Who is Farnaz? What TV station is she an anchor on?
Farnaz is reporting. She's not the one who said sorry for lying.

Hillmanhunter1

Farnaz is reporting. She's not the one who said sorry for lying.
Yes, another poster pointed that out. Fair enough.

The journalist who resigned is apparently Gellare Jabbari.

Curiously, there is no trace of her on the internet prior to about 2 days ago when she resigned. I remain very skeptical.

michael-mcivor

Gaddafi was still training IRA terrorists right up until the late 1980's at least if not into the 90's.

Some people were still going there to work in the oil industry at the time.

It was American money paying for a lot of that. I mean NORAID of course not the American government.
The PSNI sent over men to help train the Gaddafi police after Tony Blair met up with Gaddafi and had a few agreements-

American money helps the Peace - Process now- years ago it helped the War-Process-

Splodge

The PSNI sent over men to help train the Gaddafi police after Tony Blair met up with Gaddafi and had a few agreements-

American money helps the Peace - Process now- years ago it helped the War-Process-
That’s a really good one. Any more jokes?

james toney

He is right.......They did train Libyan police.

former wesleyan

Yes, another poster pointed that out. Fair enough.

The journalist who resigned is apparently Gellare Jabbari.

Curiously, there is no trace of her on the internet prior to about 2 days ago when she resigned. I remain very skeptical.
I accept your apology. 🙂

A Voice

President Trump entered office having promised to smash ISIS, avoid endless Middle Eastern wars, counteract terrorism, and support Israel. So far so good.
A successful targeted strike on a known governmental terrorist chief is a bonus.
The comical ineptitude of Iran's reaction is the cherry on top.
Ya gotta love the Donald.

Paddyc

It’s better than the Iranian claim of ‘ Death to America ‘ when they can’t kill one American soldier-
I'd take Iranians chanting "death to America" about as seriously as I'd take Irish singing "ooh ah up the 'ra" in other words, not at all seriously.

Splodge

President Trump entered office having promised to smash ISIS, avoid endless Middle Eastern wars, counteract terrorism, and support Israel. So far so good.
A successful targeted strike on a known governmental terrorist chief is a bonus.
Imagine being this dumb.

blinding

The Iranians have looked completely inept since Donald Blew the Bad Generals head through his ar$e.

amsterdemmetje

Will the parents and families of the 3750 Troops he sent out to the ME last week" love The Donald"? Sending 3750 troops out to the place where he said he was bringing all the troops home from really is the opposite of winning for ffs.

michael-mcivor

The Iranians have looked completely inept since Donald Blew the Bad Generals head through his ar$e.
I never thought they would take it lying down like a worm in the grass-and now we have the Iranian regime arresting its own military for firing missiles that the Iranian regime ordered to be fired- you cant make that sh1te up-

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
Will the parents and families of the 3750 Troops he sent out to the ME last week" love The Donald"? Sending 3750 troops out to the place where he said he was bringing all the troops home from really is the opposite of winning for ffs.
Those troops are not conscripts

- they know when they sign their recruitment papers that the President of the USA can send them anywhere in the world

- and expect them to fight

- and die..

Popular Threads

Most Replies