• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

Lumpy Talbot

Top Poster Of Month
Twitter
No
The 'Johnsonian Jazz Mag' as it was referred to last week in the press in the UK :)

Golah veNekhar

He didn’t perpetrate an attack on a civilian airport.
He set the General up- the General was on an Iranian government backed "Peace Talks" mission with the Saudis and the Seppos so the Seppos knew exactly where he would be. Don't you claim to be a Catholic? How come you have more sympathy for an obvious and basically open degenerate in bed with the most extreme Orthodox Jews than with an Ethical Monotheist warrior mystic? Racism? Or a basic feeling of fellowship with disgusting degeneracy?

Hillmanhunter1

The West Brit element in Ireland are not a laughing matter. They are enemies to be dealt with.
And now you join the other muppets on my ignore list. Ciao.

Nebuchadnezzar

He set the General up- the General was on an Iranian government backed "Peace Talks" mission with the Saudis and the Seppos so the Seppos knew exactly where he would be. Don't you claim to be a Catholic? How come you have more sympathy for an obvious and basically open degenerate in bed with the most extreme Orthodox Jews than with an Ethical Monotheist warrior mystic? Racism? Or a basic feeling of fellowship with disgusting degeneracy?
Ah here now, much and all as I like Ethical Monotheistic Warrior Mystics, my sympathy and professional interest lies with the 176 civilians that were shot down thanks to Iranian incompetence and recklessness. My spiritual beliefs are not relevant to that issue. Demptser made an incorrect claim of fact about Trump attacking an airport, I challenged him on it but he seems to have missed my point....ho hum.

Dempster’s efforts to lay the blame at Trump’s door and his determination to absolve the Iranians of responsibility is as insulting as it is grotesque....one could say a disgusting degeneracy.

Frank Dempsey

Ah here now, much and all as I like Ethical Monotheistic Warrior Mystics, my sympathy and professional interest lies with the 176 civilians that were shot down thanks to Iranian incompetence and recklessness. My spiritual beliefs are not relevant to that issue. Demptser made an incorrect claim of fact about Trump attacking an airport, I challenged him on it but he seems to have missed my point....ho hum.

Dempster’s efforts to lay the blame at Trump’s door and his determination to absolve the Iranians of responsibility is as insulting as it is grotesque....one could say a disgusting degeneracy.

The criminal Trump did attack a civilian airport, namely Baghdad International Airport, and murdered several Iraqi citizens and foreign diplomats, including the remarkable General Soleimani. The shooting down to the Ukrainian airliner was a direct result of Trump's terrorist atrocity.

Granballoon

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ah yes, the great war of early 2020. RIP to all those who died.

I agree with the move made here. TBH the orange pustule didn't conjure it up out of nothing. Many ranks of military would've presented this operation to him in the first place. This scumbag had ordered the killings of many people, including just before his death, an attack that killed a civilian contractor. Let him rot.

And a bad one at that.
?? As someone who has spent most his years on the south side of Dublin I can tell you there are plenty of West Brits about.

Golah veNekhar

Indeed. Just like all the victims of Seppo incompetence and recklessness you feel equally strong sympathetic and professional feelings for-not. I am sure your heart was pounding for the working class of New Orleans in 2005. The thing is that the heart of the General was probably doing so. Much as you like? I doubt even that as regards history books- facing the actual thing would be another matter.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom