US border crisis

Dame_Enda

The caravan has broken through the gates on the Guatemalan/Mexican border. They are now on a bridge. Some have jumped in the river to try to swim around the police. What should Trump/Mexico/Honduras/Guatemala do?

.....Members of a Honduran migrant caravan clashed with police on Friday after breaking through a border fence on Guatemala's border with Mexico.

The Associated Press reports that about 50 migrants managed to push past riot police assembled on the Mexican side before tear gas and other devices were deployed and the crowd was pushed back.

“We need you to stop the aggression," police ordered over loudspeakers as the clashes continued, according to the AP.....
[TWEET]1053650311137648640[/TWEET]

[video=youtube;m71rYKSyt-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m71rYKSyt-A[/video]

Dame_Enda

[TWEET]1053755997406330880[/TWEET]

...The UN and billionaire globalist George Soros are the driving forces behind the massive migrant caravan marching to the U.S. southern border, according to reports.

As with the previous caravan that sprung up last spring, the open borders group Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which is connected to Soros’ Open Society Foundation, is involved with organizing the caravan of 4,000, and the leader of the group was arrested Thursday for attacking Mexican immigration agents...

NativeWildCat

These chaps are going to win The Republicans next weeks vote. The SJW trash don't seem to realise it wasn't that long ago that Hiliary and Bernie Sanders were calling for stronger borders. The vast majority support strong borders. As usual, the bourgeois NPC's are shooting themselves in the foot.

Dame_Enda

Soros is not mentioned once in the DM. The conspiracy is an Infowars one
Pueblo Sin Fronteras is mentioned in the DM article. This group is funded by Soros also according to Glenn Beck last April.

TheBlaze said:
On the show today, Glenn follows the money-trail from Pueblo Sin Fronteras to a group called CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project. CARA encompass two legal groups, the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. and the American Immigration Council, which are both funded by … none other than radical leftist billionaire: George Soros.

Buchaill Dana

So the Soros link/conspiracy is 100% sourced from far right US commentators.

Thanks for coming.

Dame_Enda

Mexico continuing to play Soros' game, conveniently timed with the midterms in mind.

[TWEET]1054028800034508800[/TWEET]

Dame_Enda

[TWEET]1054018121059708928[/TWEET]

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
The Mexican-Guatemala border is some place... I crossed once at Tapachula. Absolute hole of a gaff. Missed the closing of the border for nightfall and had to wait in Tapachula in a hotel room that was a tribute to roach motels everywhere.

Deciding to seek out a drink to pass the time after growing bored of the roach olympiad at the hotel I was the only gringo at this bar- come to think of it probably the only person in it besides Pablo Escobar's mate behind the counter.

Noticed in the mirror a gleaming 4X4 pull up outside and an American, short back and sides, chinos, pale blue shirt hop out and saunter in.

Sits right next to me at this big empty bar. I know he is some US government official or operative of some kind. He might as well have worn a tee-shirt with 'CIA' on it.

We start chatting and he tells me he is a history teacher working with an educational charity in Guatemala. Ho ho. So w start swapping what we know of history of the region.

He gives up after 5 minutes and admits he is an 'advisor' with a US organisation in Guatemala. So I finish up my drink and before I go he asks me a favour. I say okay and he gives me a slip of paper and asks when I get to Mexico City will I give the number a ring so his mate knows I've met him down at the border.

He gets in the big gleaming 4X4 and drives off as I head back towards the Roach Olympic Village. I crumple up the piece of paper and throw it away.

Interesting way of checking people out and getting them to check in with his local office in Mexico City for him as well :)

I was over the allowed 30 days in Guatemala on the elaborate stamp on my passport so I put twenty US in the back of the passport when I handed it over to the goon at the immigration post and the passport came back without the 20 spot and on I was waved.

Trudge a couple of hundred yards through the cur-dogs and the half village that lived between the two countries and arrive in Mexico.

24 hr bus ride later, and five stops to search the gringo and his rucksack by the Federales, local police, uncle Tom Cobbley and all and a much better hotel in Mexico City.

Brings it all back. There really are some desperate places in both countries and its gets worse near the borders. Beautiful countries but boy what a mess. And I wouldn't do that trip now. It was iffy enough 20 years ago.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
They are all moving north in the hope of eventually being allowed to vote for the Donster. Mamacita would be so proud on that day.

Dame_Enda

The Mexican police are not intervening against the caravan members on its side of the border. The cartels will have a field day with those people. Its a disgrace.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies