US border crisis

valamhic

Force is needed here but care is also needed. The Soros gang have put children front and centre and are hoping for some deaths to sway the public. These are truly despicable human beings.
Soros is behind some of it. Another say would be to collect them, give them a meal and 10 dollars and fly them back home.

Its an invasion, treat it as such, that is what military are for

NMunsterman

I am Irish and i want to own my country. I chose my government to look after it and I try to tell them how to look after it. I want to give social houses to my needy neighbours.

Ireland controlled its immigration for centuries up until the EU decided to allow everyone in. Same in America, politicians promise better state benefits to the voters, not to resident of other countries.

There is not much point in voting for benefits if they are given away to someone else, is there?

You're Irish me bollix.

Be better if you just puke up that you do not have the first clue about Ireland - which is blatantly obvious from your belch above in bold.

Old Mr Grouser

Send them home, by force if necessary.

And that's probably what some Latinos are saying among themselves about the North America's European invaders.

[video=youtube;97trw1rrls4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97trw1rrls4[/video]

Vega1447

And that's probably what some Latinos are saying among themselves about the North America's European invaders.

And what many indigenous inhabitants of "Latin" America are saying about their Spanish & Portuguese invaders..

valamhic

You're Irish me bollix.

Be better if you just puke up that you do not have the first clue about Ireland - which is blatantly obvious from your belch above in bold.
That's the way I like to have you PROVO killers,. Frothing. You want the Brits out and everyone else in.

valamhic

She sang that with Bob Dylan stuck in her. La Deplorables.

HenryHorace

Soros is behind some of it. Another say would be to collect them, give them a meal and 10 dollars and fly them back home.

Its an invasion, treat it as such, that is what military are for
Use water cannons, tear gas etc... Bring in the military in huge numbers and wear them down. The Soros gang want a world with no borders and a race to the bottom which will destroy Western workers hard won and fought for terms of employment and conditions. Be it the Mexican border or Calais make no mistake this is a war that if we lose will mean the end of Western civilisation as we know it.

Roll_On

America elected Trump in accordance with their constitution. If the result of their choice of president is as bad as you claim, why is the flow of people going into America? Why are Americans not trying to flee Trump's horror story? (as you describe it).

If there is a fire in a building, the people inside try to get out and those outside stay out. Can you explain to us why Americans are not fleeing to Honduras. .
America or any 1st world country remaining a better place to live than Honduras is not an accomplishment.

Wagmore

Use water cannons, tear gas etc... Bring in the military in huge numbers and wear them down. The Soros gang want a world with no borders and a race to the bottom which will destroy Western workers hard won and fought for terms of employment and conditions. Be it the Mexican border or Calais make no mistake this is a war that if we lose will mean the end of Western civilisation as we know it.
This exactly. They know that if America goes, Western civilisation goes

Trainwreck

You're Irish me bollix.

But he is correct.

No foreigner was allowed to come and live here, prior to EU laws covering freedom of movement. UK citizens alone were covered by the Common Travel Area agreement.

Jack Walsh

This exactly. They know that if America goes, Western civilisation goes
America will finally be gone if they descend to the levels you and the other cultists advocate here, shooting thousands of poor people for even seeking to ask whether they can enter the country.

Trainwreck

America will finally be gone if they descend to the levels you and the other cultists advocate here, shooting thousands of poor people for even seeking to ask whether they can enter the country.

"Seeking to ask". I think they are doing more than that. No need to march across three international borders to do that.

Moreover, globalists are demanding more than that. They demand no borders.

Buchaill Dana

But he is correct.

No foreigner was allowed to come and live here, prior to EU laws covering freedom of movement. UK citizens alone were covered by the Common Travel Area agreement.
So there were no chippers, Chinese, Indian and Italian resteraunts pre 73?

How does this stupidity survive the real world

valamhic

America or any 1st world country remaining a better place to live than Honduras is not an accomplishment.
Bullsh1te. America is great because the white anlgo saxon protestants ruled with conservative values. Same with Britain and thye Irish try their best.

When the Irish were oppressed they fought and died. Its up the the men of Hondurans to fight and die for freedom, its not up to American soldiers to fight and die to provide freedom for commie cowards.

Buchaill Dana

The billionaire currency speculator is linking with the billionaire drug cartels to bring down the system that made them billionaires via a few refugees publically prodding the system.

This is the level the far right are at.

NMunsterman

So there were no chippers, Chinese, Indian and Italian resteraunts pre 73?

How does this stupidity survive the real world

Indeed - it is truly staggering - and one of these skummers is in the White House.

Dark days.

Buchaill Dana

Indeed - it is truly staggering - and one of these skummers is in the White House.

Dark days.
Its astonishing that anyone would claim, on a political forum, that we banned non British foreigners until 1973 when the EEC made us. There are so many layers of ignorance there.

Thats fine, he is a fool. The issue is not one bedwetter corrected him....

tsarbomb

Dealing with this horde of illegal immigrants toughly will make President Trump more popular. Most people want borders that actually work, but there's a hard core cohort of idealogues who want no borders whatsoever.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies