• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

US Election Special Leviathan - Sugar Club Tues 6th Nov

gijoe

Will it be open 'till late' and will 'refreshments' be served or can you bring your own?

CookieMonster

I was at the last one and it was pretty good.

Catalpa

Bit too late for me at this stage of the game

I can only do these when I totally plastered

In which case what is the point?

Think I'll stock up on biscuits and cocoa and follow it all on P.ie :D

Booked Wednesday off anyway.

drummed

I just noticed the title says Wednesday the 6th of November; Tuesday is the 6th.

That's true. Don't ask me.
You'll just have to go twice now.

hiding behind a poster

This event is a must for all political junkies, presenters/panel to be announced closer to the time

US Election Special | leviathan.ie

Also a good opportunity to meet people and puts faces (and maybe names!) to p.ie accounts
Jesus, no. I'll be at home alternating between BBC, RTE, CNN and Sky, without about ten different numbers sites open on my laptop.

Its also known as Statto Heaven.

Tea Party Patriot

Late bar and if we're good they may even allow us to drink soft drinks beyond that !
Would they permit the Irish tradition of "stocking up" just before closing time?

CookieMonster

Large bunch of panellists for this, it is looking good, and will stay open very late so book the Wed morning off work !

US Election Special | leviathan.ie

cYp
Panellists on the night will include Dr. Jane Suiter, Noel Rock, Cllr. Rebecca Moynihan, Marc Coleman (Economist, Newstalk), Constantin Gurdgiev (Economist, Tonight with Vincent Browne), Senator Paul Bradford (Fine Gael), Dr. Eoin O’Malley (DCU, We The Citizens), Dr. John Gallagher, Senator Mark Daly (Fianna Fáil), Cathal Lee, Suzy Byrne, Colette Browne and many more.
Panel looks terrible.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies