• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

US Presidential Election 2020 - The Democratic Candidate for President

Maranatha

So who will be the US Democratic Candidate for President in 2020?

There's no question in my mind that Hillary Clinton will be the candidate, yet again.

The Clinton's control over the DNC is almost complete through their man - DNC chair Tom Perez.
Rep. Keith Ellison was sidelined early on https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/34500247/tom-perez-becomes-the-new-national-chair-of-the-democratic-party/

Perez has been pushing pro-Ellison members out of key positions in the DNC. This is to ensure Hillary Clinton gets the nomination, no questions asked.

Progressives’ Anger Over Key Committee Appointments Roils Democratic Party Meeting
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-perez-ousts-keith-ellison-loyalists_us_59ea6a44e4b0a484d0634a08

The media mantra will be "Only Hillary Clinton can beat Donald Trump" and away it goes again.

Last edited:

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
This OP sounds like strategic communications to me.

GDPR

HRC will not be standing again, imho

Her time as a candidate is done.

midlander12

So who will be the US Democratic Candidate for President in 2020?

There's no question in my mind that Hillary Clinton will be the candidate, yet again.

The Clinton's control over the DNC is almost complete again through their man - DNC chair Tom Perez.
Rep. Keith Ellison was sidelined early on https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/34500247/tom-perez-becomes-the-new-national-chair-of-the-democratic-party/

Perez has been pushing pro-Ellison members out of key positions in the DNC. This is to ensure Hillary Clinton gets the nomination, no questions asked.

Progressives’ Anger Over Key Committee Appointments Roils Democratic Party Meeting
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tom-perez-ousts-keith-ellison-loyalists_us_59ea6a44e4b0a484d0634a08

The media mantra will be "Only Hillary Clinton can beat Donald Trump" and away it goes again.
I cannot imagine that mantra taking hold, seeing as she was probably the only Democrat he could beat.

Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren, probably the former.

pro life panda

Trump is doing a good job why change?

Maranatha

Given the proposal in the OP, perhaps the gardens forum...the zoological gardens, that is.
So when HRC takes the nomination will you lobby to have this thread moved back out of the zoological gardens?

Surkov

So when HRC takes the nomination will you lobby to have this thread moved back out of the zoological gardens?
She certainly believes, absolutely and categorically, that she will run again. Anyone who doesn't accept that doesn't know Hillary.

If her health issues are resolved (another fall and injury recently though) then there is a significant chance she will run again.

It's either her or 'Creepy Uncle Joe'.:D

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
I will lobby in the nude on this thread's behalf, should Hillary be nominated.

wombat

I think that the next president will be an ex state governor.

redneck

The VP Mike Pence could be running, if Trump steps down. Also Paul Ryan could be in the mix.
Democrats? I cannot see anyone at the moment. Pity Obama can't run again, he would win I am sure!

razorblade

Seriously a dementia patient has more sense than Hillary she's ran twice already and got nowhere and the exact same will happen again just give it up why don't you they clearly don't want you.

President Bartlet

She certainly believes, absolutely and categorically, that she will run again. Anyone who doesn't accept that doesn't know Hillary.

If her health issues are resolved (another fall and injury recently though) then there is a significant chance she will run again.

It's either her or 'Creepy Uncle Joe'.:D
Joe Biden would make a fine President and easily defeat creepy perv Dodgy Donnie

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies