US Republicans in train crash. God's will?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
A train carrying Republican members of Congress to a retreat has crashed into a garbage truck in Virginia.

Was this God's will? Many US Republicans claim that God is in control - always - so he must have made this happen.

If it was God's will, was it a warning to those Republican members of Congress?

Train carrying Republicans hits lorry in Virginia killing one - BBC News

"A train carrying Republican lawmakers to a retreat has hit a lorry on the track in Virginia, killing the driver of the truck, says the White House.

Two crew members and two passengers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, an Amtrak spokeswoman said. No lawmakers were seriously injured."

silverharp

well the train was the right place to be in that situation

Betson

Thank god it was not democrats or CNN , NY times etc would be going crazy trying to find some Russian involvement to blame it on.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Thank god it was not democrats or CNN , NY times etc would be going crazy trying to find some Russian involvement to blame it on.
Maybe the Russians were behind this - trying to wipe out some of the Republican establishment in order to help their puppet Trump.

Dame_Enda

Jonathan Tasini who appears on CNN called it "God cleaning up" before half apologising. Despicable left wing hate.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Jonathan Tasini who appears on CNN called it "God cleaning up" before half apologising. Despicable left wing hate.
Well if people believe that God is in control, then God must have been behind it.

Or do those right-wing evangelicals suddenly not believe in God so much?

What hate is involved?

silverharp

So you think that God was just sending a warning then.

Fair enough.
maybe he had a score to settle with the people in the van? mysterious ways and all that

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Any word from Alex Jones yet?
Oh yes.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/31/alex-jones-gop-amtrak-train-crash-kamikaze-attack/

"On Wednesday, Alex Jones claimed that an incident in which a train carrying GOP lawmakers crashed into a truck earlier that day was not simply an accident that claimed one life. Rather, he said it was a "kamikaze" attack and evidence that the U.S. is currently in the midst of a "civil war".

Jones continued:
So this country is in a civil war. You can believe this was on purpose. I mean, I’d say 98 percent chance. This is unbelievable.
You had two miles away in Washington Antifa meeting with videos and police raids saying they were going to derail trains at that exact place and derailing a train a month before, but nobody — it wasn’t a passenger train. And then they go, 'Oh, the driver admits that he missed the speed limit and just went ahead and went too fast around there.' Yeah, whatever. I mean, this is getting ridiculous."

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
Oh yes.

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/31/alex-jones-gop-amtrak-train-crash-kamikaze-attack/

"On Wednesday, Alex Jones claimed that an incident in which a train carrying GOP lawmakers crashed into a truck earlier that day was not simply an accident that claimed one life. Rather, he said it was a "kamikaze" attack and evidence that the U.S. is currently in the midst of a "civil war".

Jones continued:
So this country is in a civil war. You can believe this was on purpose. I mean, I’d say 98 percent chance. This is unbelievable.
You had two miles away in Washington Antifa meeting with videos and police raids saying they were going to derail trains at that exact place and derailing a train a month before, but nobody — it wasn’t a passenger train. And then they go, 'Oh, the driver admits that he missed the speed limit and just went ahead and went too fast around there.' Yeah, whatever. I mean, this is getting ridiculous."

I wonder why he is blaming the Japs?

Are they behind Hillary/the deep state/liberalism?

eoghanacht

When you think about it Santa has an awful lot of free time on his hands.

I'm nothing try to say anything but if I were an interested party I'd maybe go along to the toothfairy's monthly full moon party, if there were such a thing, aforementioned party's might find it very interesting.

Of course I could be making it all up but as George M said "ye got to have faith$".

PM for venue for a small tax refundable administration cost.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
When you think about it Santa has an awful lot of free time on his hands.

I'm nothing try to say anything but if I were an interested party I'd maybe go along to the toothfairy's monthly full moon party, if there were such a thing, aforementioned party's might find it very interesting.

Of course I could be making it all up but as George M said "ye got to have faith$".

PM for venue for a small tax refundable administration cost.

Is it a coincidence that the attack took place close to Walton's Mountain?

New Threads

Most Replies