US Republicans in train crash. God's will?

anto2

Just been revealed that the truck driver was an ex limo driver for Killery Killton.You could not make it up ( unless you wanted to ) .

B.T.W ,i am on the Trump clean up the swamp side .Hoping to see killery without that GPS ankle booth and in an Orange jump suit in Cuba .

Old Mr Grouser

A train carrying Republican members of Congress to a retreat has crashed into a garbage truck in Virginia.

Was this God's will? Many US Republicans claim that God is in control - always - so he must have made this happen.

If it was God's will, was it a warning to those Republican members of Congress?

Train carrying Republicans hits lorry in Virginia killing one - BBC News

"A train carrying Republican lawmakers to a retreat has hit a lorry on the track in Virginia, killing the driver of the truck, says the White House.

Two crew members and two passengers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, an Amtrak spokeswoman said. No lawmakers were seriously injured."
Only on P.ie, boys, only on P.ie

Where else would you find loonie-leftie Modern Therapeutic Theism like that?

If you want to make a Hermaneutical issue out of it then the driver of the garbage-truck symbolised the Democras when he obstructed the Republican lawmakers; and it was that truckdiver who got killed.

[video=youtube;Ai3_pTg560U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai3_pTg560U[/video]

mr_anderson

A train carrying Republican members of Congress to a retreat has crashed into a garbage truck in Virginia.

Was this God's will? Many US Republicans claim that God is in control - always - so he must have made this happen.

The unfortunate victim was the truck driver.
If he was a Democrat, what message from God is that ?

silverharp

Jonathan Tasini who appears on CNN called it "God cleaning up" before half apologising. Despicable left wing hate.
just saw that, will CNN disavow?

Man or Mouse

Well if people believe that God is in control, then God must have been behind it.

Or do those right-wing evangelicals suddenly not believe in God so much?

What hate is involved?
'Twould never have been Allah would it?

Trainwreck

Head Case

Well, silly old Trump did say 'it was a pretty rough hit'. Doesn't he know that words can be misinterpreted?

And the GOP reps on the train were on route to, and are now in their cold war secure facility in Greenbrier,
complete with bunker et al

And the infamous FISA memo is expected to be released today.

C'mon lads, get into Q, biggest story going.

automaticforthepeople

Spare a thought for the driver of the garbage truck. This must have come as a shock for him. Of course under Obama care he should be sorted at A&E

NYCKY

"A train carrying Republican lawmakers to a retreat has hit a lorry on the track in Virginia, killing the driver of the truck, says the White House.

Two crew members and two passengers have been taken to hospital with minor injuries, an Amtrak spokeswoman said. No lawmakers were seriously injured."
What do you think yourself?

blinding

An All powerful god is a slippery chap-ess / chap .

This God must be having mental / alcohol / drug problems but can’t be bothered using the All-Powerful ...er,..... Power to heal itself .

It don’t make any sense ......

Mick Mac

Jonathan Tasini who appears on CNN called it "God cleaning up" before half apologising. Despicable left wing hate.
It's that type of smug stupidity that helps get Trump elected.

I don't believe in God so I have no dog in this fight but what is it about pseudo lefties who think there being so clever with this observation

It's bigly sad and it's bigly stupid.

Cai

Well if people believe that God is in control, then God must have been behind it.

Or do those right-wing evangelicals suddenly not believe in God so much?

What hate is involved?
That was the Devil's work - obviously.

Old Mr Grouser

Trump was driving the train and Putin was controlling the Garbage truck .
Get me my banjo and my guns.

I can feel one of those hillbilly ballads coming on.

When I think of the Garbage Truck I think of the Democrat Party
When I think of the Truck Driver I think of Hillary Clinton
A thousand shall fall at thy side,
And ten thousand at thy right hand ,,,

anto2

Plane crash over Newport beach Ca.Yesterday .Watch this space .

Niall996

It's a complete myth to suggest that only American Repblicans are highly religious. That's just not true.

elliebee

Maybe the Russians were behind this - trying to wipe out some of the Republican establishment in order to help their puppet Trump.
Maybe, and we all know who the Russians were really in bed with all along - The DEMS!

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
"Found a liberal to have a go at."

The guy immediately decided to tweet about how this was good news because it was "cleaning up the stink". FFS.

People died FFS. Just goes to show what scum the Left ("liberals" don't fúcking insult the language) are at the heart of it.

Which people died?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies