• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

US warns about Java

clearmurk

Polasski

I think Mac customers should be momentarily repaired already. The apple company set needed Coffee plug-in lowest to a edition that has not been launched yet. ie: set to 19, but 19 hasn't been launched yet.

clearmurk

I think Mac customers should be momentarily repaired already. The apple company set needed Coffee plug-in lowest to a edition that has not been launched yet. ie: set to 19, but 19 hasn't been launched yet.
Don't know much about Macs, but I think there is a much broader issue here.

If you are a company or self-employed, you are now generally legally required to file to the Revenue Commissioners using their online facility ROS.

According to their website, ROS uses the Java platform in the area of digital certificate management, which means that Java facilitates the certification of identity, and ultimately facilitates on-line signing of returns.

I don't think it's acceptable to have government transfer processing risk to its citizens, especially when this transfer is now legally enshrined and mandated.

https://www.ros.ie/PublisherServlet/requirements

Franzoni

And there was me thinking this was another health scare about coffee or some sort of civil unrest in another part of the world....:)

I didn't know that about ROS online which i've used in the past...thanks for the heads up......

firefly123

Krakatoa about to go off again?

chriskavo

My Firefox browser (version 18) has automatically disabled java for those same reasons.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies