Varadkar agrees with Trump on the media - also says the Dáil is covered too much

Analyzer

We miss Vinny.....

The current media is useless in comparison.

[video=youtube;70pFmnILJn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70pFmnILJn8[/video]

The OD

My first observation is that Varadkar realizes Trump bashing is yesterday's news. Trump's policies are just simple conservative policies which have stood the test of time. I cannot comment on the commie leftie greenie libloon's policies, because they don't tell us what they are and when rolled out they don't make any sense to me. Moreover, no one I know agrees with them. Where are the voters that are commie leftie greenie lib loons represent?

The second thing is that it looks like Varadkar (a very strange political animal) realizes the the RTE boondangle cannot go on, its unsustainable and deeply unpopular. In this environment, RTE should strive to be a balanced outlet. Even if its editors are all commie leftie greenie libloons, they could allow the opposing opinion to be aired. No more than one or two pro trump panelists have ever been allowed to be interviewed on RTE.

The people listeners and viewers are exposed to to a vast variety of news outlets (including the British) press and they know that RTE is not balanced. Don't forget we are living in very turbulent times, but also very interesting times. People want the entertainment value of fierce debate, they are not getting it.

Simply put, I am winning hands down.
The only race you are winning is the one to type 2 diabetes and an e coli infection.

hammer

We miss Vinny.....

The current media is useless in comparison.

[video=youtube;70pFmnILJn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70pFmnILJn8[/video]
Speak for yourself.

The last 3 years of his last night show was a moanfest.

Not one show on anything positive :) :)

Uganda

You're a boring, pointless waste of space.

Irrelevant and ridiculous. Nobody really cares about your sad little attempts to portray yourself as a contrarian unless its to laugh.

At you.

Give us another gem of contrary wisdom uganda. I could do with some lulz.

Now please, I do enjoy sneering at idiots.
Well done OD.

Any chance you would ever debate an issue as opposed to attacking those you don't like?

You and your lickspittle prester Jim.

Mattarigna

My first observation is that Varadkar realizes Trump bashing is yesterday's news. Trump's policies are just simple conservative policies which have stood the test of time. I cannot comment on the commie leftie greenie libloon's policies, because they don't tell us what they are and when rolled out they don't make any sense to me. Moreover, no one I know agrees with them. Where are the voters that are commie leftie greenie lib loons represent?
So family separation and condoning pedophilia are "conservative policies which have stoff the test of time", and opposition to said "policies" are "commiee leftie greenie libloon" stuff nowadays?

Jesus Christ.

The OD

Well done OD.

Any chance you would ever debate an issue as opposed to attacking those you don't like?

You and your lickspittle prester Jim.
Any chance you could come to my home to educate the kids?

"Now son, study hard, don't torture small animals and tell the truth or you might end up providing Dad with hours of fun laughing at a societal reject like tubby here in the elastic waisted pants.''

We can give you a hot meal and a shower?

valamhic

Varadkar is a media invention. As of yet, can anyone point me to his achievement in politics? Anything at all? Besides hitching his wagon to SSM & and the repeal movement after ALL the heavy lifting was done and being mouthy with the British and hanging out with Mr Hypocrisy, Bono, what exactly has he done besides set up and then cancel his own personal tax payer funded self promotion unit? Socks? Cycling?
I agree. There are no changes on the scourges facings in Ireland.

1) Bull's dung about climate changing weather which I proved does not exist and its Paris Accord.
2) wind farm and electric lorries, lets see where they end up as we face next winter with no relief on energy prices.
3) Britain subsumed by migrants. Europe facing half of Africa (several times it s original population poised to come over).
4) An exiguous of British people fleeing the crowding and squarer for Ireland pushing up house prices even more.
5) A second exodus wave of African and Asian migrants into Ireland from Britain and Europe as they cop on that Ireland pays the
best dole around and provides the best services.

Leo has nothing to offer on this. OK our economy is doing well, but that is from our hard work and effort, when did we share vote to give it all a way?

Analyzer

Basically him kissing the Shinners ass.

They said the same.

A coalition is almost certain.
They share a common belief in power for themselves, and enrichment for their cronies.

Analyzer

Speak for yourself.

The last 3 years of his last night show was a moanfest.

Not one show on anything positive :) :)
Well...of course....resident blueshirt hammer, would have to be dismissive of anything that does not speak well of the regime.

Noosetalk are fast talking, empty, cliche-loaded bores. But they are saying positive things about the main personalities in power.

valamhic

So family separation and condoning pedophilia are "conservative policies which have stoff the test of time", and opposition to said "policies" are "commiee leftie greenie libloon" stuff nowadays?

Jesus Christ.
The leftie administration stood idly by while 1,400 vulnerable young British girls were raped in Rotherham for several years and did nothing to help because they were afraid to confront the migrant culprits in case of being called racists.

The leftie US Democratic Party is closely aligned with a number of paediphiles and rapists such as Harvey Weinstien.

The policies now being pursued by Trump were the law of the USA, Britain and Ireland for several decades and no one cried foul.

Adults are using children as stepping stones to get into western countries and in some cases to use them as child prostitutes. In many cases the adults are not their parents at all.

The legal systems of all countries allow seperation of children from their parents where the children are charges with crimes and imprisoned.

This is all an hideous attempt to diver attention from the fact that Trump is doing a great job ans asserting America's position as world leader, respect once again.

Migration is a crisis and requires crisis management urgently. It has to be stopped.

valamhic

hammer

Well...of course....resident blueshirt hammer, would have to be dismissive of anything that does not speak well of the regime.

Noosetalk are fast talking, empty, cliche-loaded bores. But they are saying positive things about the main personalities in power.
No problem whatsoever with BALANCE.

As you know VB show had ZERO balance.

All you doomsters must really miss him :)

Is he ok ?

The OD

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Leo specifically highlights that Irish journalists are unduly interested in gossip

Trump is in constant fear of the Pee Pee Tapes being published

Might...there be tapes of Leo, and what might he be doing, with whom ?

Cyp

The Nal

Leo specifically highlights that Irish journalists are unduly interested in gossip
Hes right too. Only because it sells because people are interested in gossip.

Heres a picture of this story.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies