Varadkar spends an additional €160k on media spin

effer

A Slot for Brown Envelopes though ! ! !
The GP said all envelopes from here out must be Green. I mean who gives a fook as long as we reach our emissions targets paid for by the poor but not a whimper about having a cleaner political landscape. Tiresome shower of hypocritical cnuts eager to give Slippery Mickey a green washing.

galteeman

how can the poor pay for anything seeing as they are skint and rely on handouts?

effer

how can the poor pay for anything seeing as they are skint and rely on handouts?
The poor do have money so they will pay for the green agenda. We all rely on handouts the rich enjoying massive benevolence but the working poor get fook all. Much of what they do get has to further add to handouts for the rich.

Risteard

So Varadkar won a bet to put a quote of Mean Girls in an official speech to the people of Ireland, what sort of nonsense is this? :confused:

An official speech to the people of Ireland and he's engaging in secondary school-esque shenanigans. His words are supposed to be carefully chosen, not "fixed" to meet culture references. I know he's trying to act all cool and edgy in the world of twitter and facebook but it's absolutely inappropriate to dot his speeches like this. He can keep queen Kylie out of his mouth as well.

Where the adults of the world have gone is what I'd like to know.
He's subhuman as far as I'm concerned.

galteeman

He's subhuman as far as I'm concerned.
What do you hate most about him?
Is it the gay thing?
Is it because he's brown?
Or maybe because he is successful and you aren't?

Risteard

What do you hate most about him?
Is it the gay thing?
Is it because he's brown?
Or maybe because he is successful and you aren't?
It's the whole being a complete prick thing, and his belief that the Six Counties are overseas. And his totalitarian response to COVID-19. And his treasonous support for the so-called ”EU". He should be gaoled forever.

He is a fascist and is heading up an unelected junta.

galteeman

It's the whole being a complete prick thing, and his belief that the Six Counties are overseas. And his totalitarian response to COVID-19. And his treasonous support for the so-called ”EU". He should be gaoled forever.

He is a fascist and is heading up an unelected junta.
ha ha ha, sometimes I love this place, thanks for the laughs!

james toney

Varadkar splashed out €1.8million on spin in his first 18 months as Taoiseach – 100 times more than Enda Kenny did.
How many millions will Micheal Martin now have to spend in order to rehabilitate himself and Fianna Fail?
Maybe Fine Gael will suggest a merger of funds also. 🤔

blinding

Varadkar splashed out €1.8million on spin in his first 18 months as Taoiseach – 100 times more than Enda Kenny did.
How many millions will Micheal Martin now have to spend in order to rehabilitate himself and Fianna Fail?
Leo was the Photo-Shoot Taoiseach ! ! ! It Didn’t Come cheap for the Irish People ! ! !

james toney

Clipper

Well, MM has RTE on-side, Virgin probably won't give them any difficulty either if the best they can do is tweedledum and tweedledee..

They're well on track to rehabilitating Ahern for Gods sake.

Could you even imagine the media in this country actually behaving as it should?

james toney

Phoenix Park jigsaw......Fine Gael can't give them away.

Harris-Varadkar-Jigsaw.png

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom