• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Varadkar watch - track his successes and failures as Taoiseach for easy reference

wombat

If you want an example of Varadkar's success, just read this thread, for so long as people are interested in trivia, Varadkar will provide it. I rank his success with the USAF planting UFO sightings so they could test fly the stealth aircraft.

Polybius

If you want an example of Varadkar's success, just read this thread, for so long as people are interested in trivia, Varadkar will provide it. I rank his success with the USAF planting UFO sightings so they could test fly the stealth aircraft.
Varadkar feeds the public a diet of spin and trivia to distract from the fact his government are nothing but agents of big tech companies and international banksters. The next generation of Irish face a grim future as permanent tenants of rank renting landlords and Leo and co. want to distract from this.

enuffisenuff

April Fools are great..

LISTOWEL MAN

"Sinn Féin don't respect our courts, they don't respect our Gardaí,
They don't respect the Parliaments they're elected to including the ones they turn up for"

Leo Varadkar
- Mar 23, 2019

Degeneration X

So Varadkar :"the trivial Taoiseach" sounds about right.

hiding behind a poster

Was that genuine or an April fool's gag? Anyway Leo still has no achievements of his own. It's really rather sad.
We have a collective system of government, not a Presidential one. The government's achievements are his achievements, and its failures are his failures.

artfoley56

We have a collective system of government, not a Presidential one. The government's achievements are his achievements, and its failures are his failures.
there's a lot more collectively cabinet failures in this govt than successes

Pyewacket

Correct. However on pain of being considered a pale shade of blue, I think he (like Kenny before him on another St Patrick's Day) made a strong moral gesture when he brought his partner to the White House and stood firm for marriage equality. The current US administration is stuffed with homophobes, Christian fundamentalists, and other bigots, so it is important to remind them that paying lip service to St Patrick's Day cuts no ice with real Irish people.

drjimryan2

The issue, it seems is did he demean the office he holds by his 'hero worship' of Kylie.........

indeed if so, he's not the first td to demean the office in such a way, I recall another clown going around the house asking for autographs....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies