• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Varadkar watch - track his successes and failures as Taoiseach for easy reference

bells of shando

FG are the only option ?

For those with the memory span of a goldfish.!

Would that be the FG which consistently turns a blind eye to Garda corruption and incompetence.
The FG that ignores the failures of TUSLA and the HSE
The FG that is complicit in the corruption of our Justice system, by politically appointed Judges ,who can be coerced by political pressure.
The FG along with FF which failed to properly investigate the collapse of Irelands banks and gave us a smokescreen inquiry.
Not forgetting the corruption of the NAMA process, to sell off Irelands assets at knockdown prices to Foreign Vultures.
The FG which surrendered our Neutrality by signing PESCO, which embroils us in a EU Integrated Defence Force, involvement in Foreign wars and eventually use of Ireland as a base for Foreign Military.
The FG which signed the UN Migrant Pact ,which opens Irelands borders to the World without control.
The FG that promotes mass migration and the New Plantation/Displacement of the native Irish peoples.
The FG which along with the other idiot party FF, saddled Ireland with debts of over 200 billion, that can never be repaid. and makes us debt slaves forever.

Anyone who votes FF/FG requires an appointment at a psychiatrists couch, Oh wait!, there is a 2 year waiting list.

Last edited:

SuirView

FG are the only option ?

For those with the memory span of a goldfish.!

Would that be the FG which consistently turns a blind eye to Garda corruption and incompetence.
The FG that ignores the failures of TUSLA and the HSE
The FG that is complicit in the corruption of our Justice system, by politically appointed Judges ,who can be coerced by political pressure.
The FG along with FF which failed to properly investigate the collapse of Irelands banks and gave us a smokescreen inquiry.
The FG which surrendered our Neutrality by signing PESCO, which embroils us in a EU Integrated Defence Force, involvement in Foreign wars and eventually use of Ireland as a base for Foreign Military.
The FG which signed the UN Migrant Pact ,which opens Irelands borders to the World without control.
The FG that promotes mass migration and the New Plantation/Displacement of the native Irish peoples.
The FG which along with the other idiot party FF, saddled Ireland with debts of over 200 billion, that can never be repaid. and makes us debt slaves forever.

Anyone who votes FF/FG requires an appointment at a psychiatrists couch, Oh wait!, there is a 2 year waiting list.
And you never mentioned the name of the person that you vote for!
Why?
Tell us now.
No shame.

bells of shando

Certainly,I would never vote for any of the idiots in the Dail, FF/FG/Liebour/SF. Between them they have done untold damage to the Nation and are not the ones to fix it.
Between them they have been about for a 100 years, and have never had an original policy in their lifetime. They are yesterdays people.

wombat

Don't you love keyboard warriors? 😂

SuirView

Certainly,I would never vote for any of the idiots in the Dail, FF/FG/Liebour/SF. Between them they have done untold damage to the Nation and are not the ones to fix it.
Between them they have been about for a 100 years, and have never had an original policy in their lifetime. They are yesterdays people.
For the second time,
Will you name the person that you do vote for?

bells of shando

Be assured I never voted for the bunch of crooked chancers at present warming their arses on the DAIL seats.
Ireland needs a renaissance in its politics , far from the 100 years of 'snouts in the trough' of the present useless bollixes
Nothing will ever change with the present idiots and the 'shure tis grand' attitude has been too long in play.
Irelands long suffering people are insouciant, docile and too accepting of their exploitation.

SuirView

Be assured I never voted for the bunch of crooked chancers at present warming their arses on the DAIL seats.
Ireland needs a renaissance in its politics , far from the 100 years of 'snouts in the trough' of the present useless bollixes
Nothing will ever change with the present idiots and the 'shure tis grand' attitude has been too long in play.
Irelands long suffering people are insouciant, docile and too accepting of their exploitation.
For the third time,
Who do you vote for?
For some strange reason you keep repeating who you don't vote for!
Are you ashamed to tell us the person you actually do vote for?

SuirView

they've never been in power
I was replying to a poster and post #5724 on this thread mentions that he/she won't be voting SF also!
Do keep up.

artfoley56

I was replying to a poster and post #5724 on this thread mentions that he/she won't be voting SF also!
Do keep up.
you asked me why I left out SF, see post 5733.

try to keep up old chap!

SuirView

you asked me why I left out SF, see post 5733.

try to keep up old chap!
A poster stated that they will not vote for FF, FG, Labour and SF.
I asked three times who would get the number 1 vote from the same poster.
You then posted that SF has "never been in power"!
It maybe correct but had nothing to do with the points mentioned.
Get it now?

artfoley56

A poster stated that they will not vote for FF, FG, Labour and SF.
I asked three times who would get the number 1 vote from the same poster.
You then posted that SF has "never been in power"!
It maybe correct but had nothing to do with the points mentioned.
Get it now?
Go back and look who you were replying to and come back to me

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies