• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Varadkar watch - track his successes and failures as Taoiseach for easy reference

SuirView

I think that reply speaks for itself
You're coming across as someone who is looking to run away from your earlier posts.
Post #5724 mentioned that they wouldn't vote for FF, FG, Labour and poor SF. For some reason, you joined in but for some reason you left out SF, post #5732.
Stop being childish on this.

artfoley56

You're coming across as someone who is looking to run away from your earlier posts.
Post #5724 mentioned that they wouldn't vote for FF, FG, Labour and poor SF. For some reason, you joined in but for some reason you left out SF, post #5732.
Stop being childish on this.
You're coming across as quite ridiculous and stalkerish. I've explained my reasoning for leaving out SF, they've never been in power.

bells of shando

Why do voters not realise there are options besides the usual bunch of eejits in FF/FG/Labour/SF.
Probably because the controlled media do not allow them air time on Paddys Pravda.

ergo2

Guys, at one time in rural Ireland people used to shout out their votes at the ballot box to show that they were voting "the right way". Heard of that happening in parts of Mayo in the `1930s.
We now have a secret ballot. Can we keep it that way?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies