Vatican Clarifies Condom Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus Cynicus

Hey, any chance we could get an auld digout from the Vatican Bank? Or do Propaganda Due not trust Fianna Fail either?

corelli

Social Conscience

I have heard the Vatican are in negotiating with Durex so they can buy the company and rebrand it. There are going to be three different products available to the market 'The Father', 'The Son' and 'The Holy Spirit'. I can't remember off hand which is ribbed.

reknaw

I have heard the Vatican are in negotiating with Durex so they can buy the company and rebrand it. There are going to be three different products available to the market 'The Father', 'The Son' and 'The Holy Spirit'. I can't remember off hand which is ribbed.
LOL, but I wouldn't put it past that crowd to make their condoms with little holes in them.:lol::lol::lol:

Social Conscience

LOL, but I wouldn't put it past that crowd to make their condoms with little holes in them.:lol::lol::lol:
You mean condoms like the Swiss cheese on offer from our great government. I knew the Xmas would be saved by the baby cheesus once again. :D

nozzferrahhtoo

Website
www.catholic.ie
How is this clarification? Read the whole article.

First they claim that the pope is saying that the use of condoms is the “first step” in “responsibility” and of considering the life of the other person.

Further down however they say they the pope and the Vatican are still against such contraception.

So they are against responsibility now?

The admit they know the reasons why condoms really are good, but that they maintain their stance AGAINST them anyway?

And they wonder why people think they are out of touch with the real world?

collina

Im glad the pope finally agreed to put a lid on it !!!!
I think its more that he decided to stick a rider on his condom remarks. ;)

<Mod> This topic is being discussed here. </Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Most Replies