VB 8/12/2010 - OCuiv explaina welfare cuts

Holy Cow

VB 8/12/2010 - OCuiv explains welfare cuts

Tonight on Vincent Browne, more post-budget analysis with Minister Eamon O Cuiv, Fr. Sean Healy of Social Justice Ireland, & Siobhan O Donoghue of the Migrant Right's Centre Ireland.

Will be good to see Vinnie having a go at one of Irelands chief gombeenmen.

Last edited:

Inda Kenny

No doubt Eamon will open his speech with a prayer its all he has left when trying to explain cutting the carer's allowance but is afraid of the grey brigade

Astral Peaks

This will be dynamite
Ah no, it wont!
VB chairing an "Equality and Entitlement Diva" assault on a poor defenceless Dev Og, who will be reduced to beseeching us to pray for the poor carers who have had a higher proportional cut than our Dear Leader and his chums!!

irish_bob

Tonight on Vincent Browne, more post-budget analysis with Minister Eamon O Cuiv, Fr. Sean Healy of Social Justice Ireland, & Siobhan O Donoghue of the Migrant Right's Centre Ireland.

Will be good to see Vinnie having a go at one of Irelands chief gombeenmen.

between the righteous indignation of fr ( well fed ) sean healey , the sanctimony of siobhan ( why dont you tax payers want to pay more tax ) o donoghue and the combined strangeness of o cuiv and vinny himself , i think i might head for an early night tonight as i dont want to find myself with an ulcer coming on

hmmm

between the righteous indignation of fr ( well fed ) sean healey , the sanctimony of siobhan ( why dont you tax payers want to pay more tax ) o donoghue and the combined strangeness of o cuiv and vinny himself , i think i might head for an early night tonight as i dont want to find myself with an ulcer coming on
It sounds pretty dreadful. They should have at least tossed Gurdgiev into the mix to keep asking them how they intend to pay for their handouts.

RahenyFG

Can't stand O' Cuiv, the way he speaks is as bad as Cowen, and people talk about this guy as a potential FF leader:rolleyes:

irish_bob

It sounds pretty dreadful. They should have at least tossed Gurdgiev into the mix to keep asking them how they intend to pay for their handouts.

dont forget o donoghue and other QUANGO queens like her have a vested interest in the whole area of wellfare payments , those in the poverty and rights industry have to keep hammering home the message that income tax levels are never ever high enough , that inequality is everywhere at all times , theese wooly liberal do - gooders IMO poision media discourse in ireland , anyone who doesnt subscribe to thier ( state knows best ) way of thinking is shouted down and ostracised , guirdiev is one of the few free thinking radicals in this country and one who doesnt cover his genitals with his tail while in the company of theese shrill hectoring do - gooder wenches , in the interest of balance , he should be there this evening

breakingnews

It's a pity they bring a priest on to represent the poor - I can't even listen to his rubbish.

Tea Party Patriot

dont forget o donoghue and other QUANGO queens like her have a vested interest in the whole area of wellfare payments , those in the poverty and rights industry have to keep hammering home the message that income tax levels are never ever high enough , that inequality is everywhere at all times , theese wooly liberal do - gooders IMO poision media discourse in ireland , anyone who doesnt subscribe to thier ( state knows best ) way of thinking is shouted down and ostracised , guirdiev is one of the few free thinking radicals in this country and one who doesnt cover his genitals with his tail while in the company of theese shrill hectoring do - gooder wenches , in the interest of balance , he should be there this evening
+1

Mushroom

STFU Siobhan! The more that you, Vinnie and Sean Healy rant, the less time that the deformed runt of the DeValera family will have to expose the hypocricy of his SW cuts.

subic

+1

What a twat, I wonder how much her quango is costing.

Mushroom

Vinnie is as bad at presenting a simple numerical chart as I am at foreplay.

ManOfReason

Fr. Sean Healy should not be invited on any show. When the Ryan report came out he went to ground and would not be interviewed by anybody. When he finally emerged he had rebranded himself as 'Social Justice Ireland' and began to lecture us on how bad we all are. Hypocritical tosser.

atlantic

I want your money crew are really at it tonight,These fookers should be battered with a three quater inch pipe.Do gooder piss ballers that would'nt know how to make or create a euro if it stood up in front of them.These are the fooks that have this country in the state of dependence we see.Banish the hoes to rockhall

atlantic

Will someone shoot that yoke quick

New Threads

Most Replies