• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

VB tonight - 5.11.2012

Mr. Bumble

Norman is taking care of mother and engaging in a spot of voyeurism in the bathroom so here's the thread. Some people talking to Vinnie and, er, that's all I know.

jmcc

At this stage, Vinnie's show has reached the WGAF level. Too many damned Labourites and irrelevant people.

Regards...jmcc
WGAF: Who gives a f*ck?

SayItAintSo

Norman is taking care of mother and engaging in a spot of voyeurism in the bathroom so here's the thread. Some people talking to Vinnie and, er, that's all I know.
Thanks, I like routine, it perturbed me greatly that there was no thread, phew :)

mr. jings

I like what this person is saying about this thing, more than what that person was saying about the other thing.

Mr. Bumble

irish_bob

why must joanna tuffy ( and the rest of us watching it ) be forced to endure a near breakdown everytime she appears on vb

ruserious

C'man man, Norman expects a better OP! He's paid by the word don't ya know! :lol:

cillian32

Make a nice change from the poppy thread......me heads about to explode:shock:

Mr. Bumble

Mr. Bumble

M

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Now that's the kind of VBOP I like to see. +1

Abaddon

Most of us are getting lazy and waiting for Norm.

Its taken a couple of seasons but the vinb guests are getting a handle on dealing with Vinnie.

The best defence is a good offence.

Mr. Bumble

SayItAintSo

Maybe Norm has been called away on another secret mission? Anyway, now the thread has been set up, I can sleep soundly, Bon nuit :)